Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

What was your in-game name Goshin? I don't remember you.

I had the same name in-game, and iirc I was a pretty big thorn in TW's side for a while. (Was on the RoBAc side)

I got accused of cheating a lot, which I never did. I just had a very, very good micromanager neighbour who didn't talk to anyone but me and constantly kept spread sheets of how many troops he had and would send them wherever I needed them immediately.

(His in-game name was Alucardeck, he would just noble tonnes and tonnes of abandoned villages and grow them into full sized villages overnight)

Shoutout to DDS if he reads this, for old times sake.

:wave:

We have 24 people in the tribe right now... come on tw enlist and fight! it's the right thing to do - it's the sexy thing to do.

also there are a couple of abandoned villages quite near to me... can i cap those with just 1 soldier, or do i need a group of guys to take them?

Last edited:
you can't cap with a spearman, you need a noblemen for that. get 20+ spearmen and farm the shit out of it.

That just means attack it over and over to steal its resources. Allows you to grow a lot faster.

I'm going to wipe my ass with the small fries in my square when the protection runs out tomorrow.

I was HOT :)

Remember Samun? I made him start playing tws...

samun turned out to be a pretty big douchebag. long story short, eventually everyone got tired of taking the iceman's shit and turned on him, 90% of the world hated him, and we found out a few months later that samun was his little side-kick and was secretly supporting him the whole time.

thank god i quit that game though, so much unnecessary drama.

Back