TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
u kids might not know what stage 4 is but we all know and love the great mark hoppins. easter was never the same before he started raping all the kids

I'm worried about Tom DeLonge. As he ages, he's talking more about UFO's, and various conspiracy theories. I loved Cheshire Cat, Enema of The State and most of what he did with Angels And Airwaves. I do think at 45, he's in the beginning stages of insanity, and it's sad to me.

I think he knows something personally. Otherwise why would he go this far? To look like a loon? IDK i think him parting from blink was fucking retarded as fuck but it was a great story ark cuz I'm enjoying the new band almost just as much, but it seems weird without him there.

you know nico if you want to rage against your impending mental breakdown being a closeted in denial gay boy, you could do it on discord instead of in this thread

I think he knows something personally. Otherwise why would he go this far? To look like a loon? IDK i think him parting from blink was fucking retarded as fuck but it was a great story ark cuz I'm enjoying the new band almost just as much, but it seems weird without him there.

As a musician, I've enjoyed him since he started. I loved blink when they were punk, I loved Blink when they went to po-punk, and I loved Angels and Airwaves. His musical ability and my taste align. And yeah it isn't really Blink without him.

Nico, if you're still here. . . the cord as a place is still a place to talk, but only 2 d and no other and games in it.
I've talked with Mark Hoppus on this headset and he played bass.

He could hear and I could hear him. Let me know if you want help.

anti — 04/02/2017
If you're a Veteran on the forum please let us know who you are so we can validate it and you'll get Veteran status.

I've only been here since 98, and 2000 on the forums. I'm formally requesting to be kicked out forever.

No I'm pretty sure I got banned because I'm not white.

I'm happy hanging out in the Netherlands channel.
You bearded bois hang flags and have fun.

we don't hang flags, we hang fags

jfc it's like u don't kno or respect our singlewide heritage

btw discord is 4 fags

there goes vanster the super racist, saying white blood cells are bad and made of saturn V cancer b/c they're white

White blood cells work by colonizing other cells to do work they don't want to.
At this point, every armed Antigenic Immune Response should be SUING bone marrow for letting this go on as long as it has.

I will not rest until Basophils and Eosinophils are brought to Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back