blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

can someone tell me if blitz actually cheated or dare actually hacked his account and then cheated?? im not reading this thread

dare made a similar name, cheated with it, naptown recorded, and they got blitz banned. and blitz wants tribes gold for his pain and suffering.

can someone tell me if blitz actually cheated or dare actually hacked his account and then cheated?? im not reading this thread

blitz actually cheated

any comedic value added to this thread aside from me copying and pasting blitz forum post from the ta thread and hi rez forums was from naptown being amazing and i cant take credit for it

It wasnt an account hack. Naptown made an account named BuhIitz which looks just like Buhlitz in game so it was easy to get a bunch of people to report him. But it was epicly funny

The only proof to come from this thread, is 1) Blitz is a fuckin drama queen, and 2) JM5K, Obi, Spxnge, and Lemon all need a serious time out from tw as they're all fuckin retards who can't shut up.

This thread would have been awesome had it not contained 7 needless pages of their childish bullshit.

Originally posted by: BuhLitz
Could any team I've ever been on beat 5150? No.

If I could pick any other 9 members from any teams I could that weren't on TWL top 10 for the "month" of "uber" competition. Yes, I beleive I could. Actually, I'm positive with all things considered that I could.

from a TWL thread lol

Let me know when the game is live and it is AS GOOD or better than Tribes 1. If it doesn't meet either one of those criteria, why even bother.

How anyone can think naptown is any less lame than Blitz is beyond me. People going to this much trouble to troll someone in a video game are just as bad or worse than the person being trolled.

Originally posted by: BuhLitz
Could any team I've ever been on beat 5150? No.

If I could pick any other 9 members from any teams I could that weren't on TWL top 10 for the "month" of "uber" competition. Yes, I beleive I could. Actually, I'm positive with all things considered that I could.

from a TWL thread lol
You leave Blitz alone, he was proud of his status as an elite member of the Tribes Vengeance community 2 years after anyone noteworthy stopped playing it.

Anyone remember Identical Clones from tribes 1?

Identical Clone
Identical C1one
Identical CIone
Identica1 Clone
Identica1 CIone
Identica1 C1one
IdenticaI C1one
IdenticaI CIone
IdenticaI Clone
1dentical C1one
1dentical CIone
1dentica1 Clone
1dentica1 CIone
1dentica1 C1one
1denticaI C1one
1denticaI CIone
1denticaI Clone
ldentical Clone
ldentical C1one
ldentical CIone
ldentica1 Clone
ldentica1 CIone
ldentica1 C1one
ldenticaI C1one
ldenticaI CIone
ldenticaI Clone

edit: listed them all :shrug:

Last edited:
As if blitz hacks

naptown and dare are true tribes heroes here

I'm good.

Does 1 show up the same as I and l in ascend (I'm at work or I would check myself). Anyone wanna get together 27 keys and make all variations and take over some servers?

Back