In this thread I am accepting apologies.

heh heh heh

why am i not surprised that arisin / precise is too dumb to remember to set his tw viewing to invisible

gg

oh nm, it still shows last activity even when invisible? that kinda defeats the purpose

Last edited:
Obi I supported you through the entire thing. Even when nappy said it wasn't right facebook/myspace account early on I supported you.

When there were only one set of footprints in the sand that was when I let you be bat-shit crazy and obsessed by yourself though.

I do admire your stick-to-it-ness though. Not much but some.

Precise was the one that fell in love with an internet girl that stood him up after he traveled halfway across the galaxy right?

Precise was the one that fell in love with an internet girl that stood him up after he traveled halfway across the galaxy right?

that was LoD and CoolGuY, and she didn't really stand him up, she was younger then she said she was and her parents wouldn't let her go or something.

yeah precise aka arsin aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON was the one who fell in love with a girl from the internet (Sweden I think), drove across the entire country to see her and got stood up

sweet lady victory has wrapped her arms around me today and cradled me in a loving embrace

her perfume, so sweet

her skin, so soft

her caress, so gentle

I'm sorry your life is so lacking you feel it so important to prove to anonymous strangers on the internet that some of the anonymous strangers are the same anonymous stranger.

apology accepted

I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about until someone explained it. I never even looked at that thread, 'coz I really just don't give a crap about the soap opera that goes on in here at times.

'cept for Kura. He was goddamn fun. Shits me that he got driven away.

Back