[iPod/iPhone owners] The Settlers

Obibun

Veteran XV
Just a heads up.

I bought this yesterday and can say without a doubt that it is awesome. Controls are surprisingly intuitive. Only thing lacking is some sort of Skirmish mode but there's 20-odd campaigns and it's well worth the price ($5.99 or something)

settlers4.png

the-settlers-iphone-11.png

No really that's what I do. Thanks for the app I needed it for those times I'm not getting BJs from victoria secret supermodels which is almost like never LOL

No but in all seriousness this is a completely informative gaming thread and you felt the need to stalk me out of nerd jealousy in an attempt to try to e-one-up me like every other nerd virgin on these forums tries to do on a regular basis

the proof is in the pudding, my friend

the pudding

and for the record I got drunk as fuck on a tram last night

a tram decked out in christmas decorations and full of hot girls that circled around the city and while selling beer and champagne

then I woke up this morning hungover as shit and played Settlers in my bed for like 3 hours

do you fuck models? no I don't think you do

may I suggest you..
Spoiler

also for the retro gaming inclined I'm going to suggest Palm Heroes for the iPod/iPhone

it's a Heroes of Might and Magic clone and once you get used to the controls it's not too bad, little finicky at times

It's $5.99 but there's a LITE version available

Palm-Heroes_1.jpg

Palm-Heroes_2.jpg

Palm-Heroes_5.jpg

and for the record I got drunk as fuck on a tram last night

a tram decked out in christmas decorations and full of hot girls that circled around the city and while selling beer and champagne

then I woke up this morning hungover as shit and played Settlers in my bed for like 3 hours

do you fuck models? no I don't think you do

may I suggest you..
Spoiler

Well actually on Friday night I got drunk as fuck on a tram last night. A tram decked out in christmas decorations and full of hot girls that circled around the city and while selling beer and champagne. Then I woke up this morning hungover as shit and played Settlers in my bed for like 3 hours

:rofl: Obi doesn't even read what people post he just goes down his "nerd virgin" insult list to anybody that quotes him.

Back