[SO] Lost my gun virginity...

Yeah i had you as one of the favourites for the fag comment. Because firing a gun is a true sign of masculinity. For insecure pussies who couldn't defend themselves any other way. So good job for winning that race.

lol listen to this guy thinking he could defend himself efficiently any other way besides a gun.

"oi shit look, 'ere comes a midget with a bat, whateva shall i do?"

lmao

lol listen to this guy thinking he could defend himself efficiently any other way besides a gun.

"oi shit look, 'ere comes a midget with a bat, whateva shall i do?"

lmao

I'm willing to bet I'm both fitter and much stronger than you, and I don't live in a shithole where I need a gun to defend myself against anyone. So sucks to be you all round really. Hi 5.

I'm willing to bet I'm both fitter and much stronger than you, and I don't live in a shithole where I need a gun to defend myself against anyone. So sucks to be you all round really. Hi 5.

rofl whatever you want to believe in your silly little mind, midget.

Why does this post make me imagine you with your arms folded and your bottom lip sticking out?

Weinstock-The-Last-Munchkin.jpg

probably just projecting your mood

You go up in a bird or hunt them on the ground?

I have some shooting lanes set up so I can hang back about 5 - 700 meters and catch them when they come out to water. I start early...4 am and rotate about a dozen location throughout the day. Towards the end of the day I bring out my .338 lapua and punch a couple at 1200+ meters because they are pretty jumpy by this time.

Meters or yards? Either way - nice shooting, Tex! Did you have a little bit of a BBQ?

PS: Sounds like you could probably call in arty and have some fun at that spot.
Seriously, you should setup a canon or something. Maybe even a big trebuchet.

Last edited:
This week some guy pulled out a Glock 19 and started to wave it around and point it to stop a fight that was almost over anyway. I had to be the guy to tell him, "Hey, that's not really necessary, put it back in your pocket."

And now the next day Mitch Dubai is shooting one.

Coincidence?

I have only been shot by rock salt from a shotgun, and a ricochet from my friend shooting hollow points at a super-hard oak tree. It hit one of the bones in my shin and flattened out completely at about 600 fps. Knocked me down and gave me a hell of a bruise, and it stuck to my pants and had to be pulled free.

Ah, the sound of a bullet when it is being pulled free of a partially pierced shinbone is amazing!

Dang I thought Mitch's 17-year-old daughter hijacked his account for a second, but then I saw a gun in the title.

They gave my daughter a Walther PPQ because she's quite petite and less recoil or something. We both hit a few 🎯 but also sprayed a few around the place. Like I said though couldn't really see the attraction. Archery is far more fun and requires more skill.

It may surprise many people here but in many parts of the world (that isn't in the USA) most people don't own, and have actually never fired guns, especially handguns.

Maybe shooting duck targets with a bb at the fair or those goddam red star things, but otherwise most people haven't fired guns.

I know this may seem crazy, almost as unbelievable as someone never eating a double bacon maple glazed doughnut.

Back