If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it by buize - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it
Page 2 of 6
SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 03-29-2017, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
i think girls tend to eye **** the **** out of u and send u mixed signals bc they are bat**** crazy
The only real answer.

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 03-29-2017, 12:01
Buize let's get lit bro

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 03-29-2017, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Every girl that ever said this was dtf me

Also is rayn doing a ngfm on purpose
so no girl ever said that to you

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 03-29-2017, 12:22
Havax angry still

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 03-29-2017, 12:25
I'm surprised u troglodytes aren't just happy to get any compliment from a woman period

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 03-29-2017, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Havax angry still
nah ur angry kid

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 03-29-2017, 12:32
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:55..
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 03-29-2017, 12:37
The worst thing they can say to you is "sir".

"Oh excuse me, sir" (said extra loud like you are so old that you must be going deaf).

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 03-29-2017, 13:07
it's a complement.

you have to be special kinds of insecure to "not like it."

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
30 - 03-29-2017, 13:11
Wait, those high-pitched sounds coming out of women's mouths actually mean something?!

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 03-29-2017, 13:22
Nope

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 03-29-2017, 13:52
Isn't buize married?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
33 - 03-29-2017, 13:58
Got 2 reply - Shut up baby, I know it.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 03-29-2017, 14:05
buize, what hapened to your abusive gf?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 03-29-2017, 14:08
The only girls who use "hot" are 18-25 year old basic white girls. Along with the terms "literally", "oh my god", and "like".

Women who look you straight in the eye and say "you're so cute", is code for "I can't believe I might have sex with this guy".

Most older women use the terms "handsome", "rugged", "attractive", or compare the man to some actor from 20 years ago.

Most chicks I know basically say the term "hot" and "**** boy" go hand in hand.

The truth is everyone wants to bang 9's and 10's, but who really wants to date them? You want to deal with that attention 24/7? Always wondering how many dudes are trying to bang your gf while she's getting coffee. I don't give a **** who you are, she's going to eventually find someone better looking or with more money. I've watched dudes offer to buy waitresses cars just so they could get in her pants.

Take being called cute as what it is, you being an attractive guy that a girl could see herself dating.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 03-29-2017, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post

The truth is everyone wants to bang 9's and 10's, but who really wants to date them? You want to deal with that attention 24/7? Always wondering how many dudes are trying to bang your gf while she's getting coffee. I don't give a **** who you are, she's going to eventually find someone better looking or with more money. I've watched dudes offer to buy waitresses cars just so they could get in her pants.
this says so so much about you

But I'm still in bed so I can't be bothered to deconstruct it right now

I'll be back

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 03-29-2017, 14:27

Anyone who has dated an obscenely attractive woman will know what I'm saying. The saddest part is they always try to be friends with guys and then are shocked when the dude tries to sleep with them.

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 03-29-2017, 14:32
my gf gave her phone number to flo-rida like 3 weeks ago and couldnt figure out why i was pissed

'but like what if he just wants to give me like free concert tickets'

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 03-29-2017, 14:36
Women really are naive beyond belief. I had an ex that constantly had issues with "guy friends" eventually telling them they had feelings for her and it made her feel guilty. Honestly I think women live in this alternative reality where they think straight men and women can hang out and be friends and it will never go anywhere. The real issue isn't women, it's beta males who never make a move and get friend zoned for 4 years before they do some stupid **** and confess their love.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 03-29-2017, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Women really are naive beyond belief. I had an ex that constantly had issues with "guy friends" eventually telling them they had feelings for her and it made her feel guilty. Honestly I think women live in this alternative reality where they think straight men and women can hang out and be friends and it will never go anywhere. The real issue isn't women, it's beta males who never make a move and get friend zoned for 4 years before they do some stupid **** and confess their love.
Women spend way more time talking than men. Some studies say they use 10,000 more words a day. Of course with that they say a lot more so they think a lot more about what they say and make things super complicated.

Now, what women don't get is they think men are just as complicated, so they read a million little things into everything we say. So when we say "make me a sammich" they hear "gee, I hear you are emotionally and physically unwell. Let's discuss this at length".

And yeah, any guy who hasn't gotten annoyed at a chick who was super hot but annoying as hell and told to **** off is lying.

My wife and I have been together forever now and she still gets half way into a story and I honestly have to stop her and ask "what the **** are we talking about?" Every story is like the Suicide Squad movie. Characters just come and go without making any sense to the main plot.

Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert