If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it by buize - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it
Page 6 of 6
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
101 - 04-01-2017, 19:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
it's ok dude if i go to church and confess my sins i'll still go to heaven and we'll hang out together :brofist:
cool, yeah, that'll work.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
102 - 04-01-2017, 19:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Dutch seems like the type of person to be in Antifa.

Dumb as **** and proud of it.
confirmed

he should go grab a stick and play on the freeway already

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
103 - 04-01-2017, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
since the mother of your children is apparently not giving a **** that you are out being a little slut lately with other women, i'd ask if i could have a go at her, but she's not that attractive, so i see why you wanna **** other chicks.

and yeah, kudos to that bj girl that had the "cute" awareness.
i get the impression that coombz is a quantity over quality kind of guy

he would much rather bang 2 different 4/10's than an 8

maybe if he banged 4 different 2's in the same night that would be just as good too

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 04-01-2017, 19:32
Women throw themselves at me all the time. It feeds my ego and vanity and as a result when I have relationships with men be it friendship or coworkers I end up being the more dominate personality. Guys tend to look up to me and try to tag along with whatever I do so they can live vicariously through me.

That kind of dynamic tends to make me more of a leader than a comrade, so it can be isolating. I'm an introvert though so that helps.

The constant barrage of women is like a drug I need to take to feel normal now because I have a tolerance to it, I don't get high from it. A girl will publicly complement me or try and get with me. My male friends think this is amazing and get all hyped up by it because they are witnessing a fantasy they've had play out in real life, only with me, but I'm just like "meh, that's nice."

I think throughout history a lot of royalty have probably felt the way I do now.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
105 - 04-01-2017, 19:37
we are living in the era of Regg's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOXWSXbRCc

in this societal experiment there are the street level tail chewers and there are the beautiful ones

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 04-01-2017, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i get the impression that coombz is a quantity over quality kind of guy

he would much rather bang 2 different 4/10's than an 8

maybe if he banged 4 different 2's in the same night that would be just as good too
I don't see a problem with that.

The thing with rating chicks as 8's or 4's is you have no idea what the vag is like. Quite often 4's have a 9 vag or 8 BJ style. Really nice looking girls often give terrible head (apparently)

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 04-01-2017, 20:45
tbh i don't have 'supermodel only' standards...but, turns out it's pretty easy to bang decent looking chicks. other guys lower the bar so ****ing much for me i swear

i dunno if i agree about quality vs quantity or 4/10s and the vags, but i will say that i'd easily take a 6 who likes to be choked and dominated over an 8 who is boring or awkward in bed ;D

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
108 - 04-01-2017, 20:50
absolutely

i wasn't condemning the guy just making an observation

8's are fuking log lazy

4's are hungry

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
109 - 04-01-2017, 20:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
tbh i don't have 'supermodel only' standards...but, turns out it's pretty easy to bang decent looking chicks. other guys lower the bar so ****ing much for me i swear

i dunno if i agree about quality vs quantity or 4/10s and the vags, but i will say that i'd easily take a 6 who likes to be choked and dominated over an 8 who is boring or awkward in bed ;D
amen 2 that

some people watch that paris hilton sex tape like OMG

i look at it like ZZZZZZZ

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 04-01-2017, 20:51
hey they are all pink inside

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 04-01-2017, 20:52
I keep a battery powered hitachi wand type vibrator in one of my sports cars. I have chicks who don't want to be "unfaithful" but who will tell me "they need to go for a ride" which is code for they want to jump in my sports car and have a semi-public orgasm listening to their favorite music while protected by tinted windows as I drive to Dutch brothers to get them a cup of joe. This is my latest kinky game. I get a different type of twisted pleasure playing these types of games with women rather than just shagging. You asshats that have abandoned the "friend zone" completely do not understand how to play the game. Cute? **** cute. I don't give a ****. They know I am the devil. And they love it.

Page 6 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert