[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes by Rosdower - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes
Page 10 of 28
def
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 02-08-2010, 21:58
too low res of image

Sponsored Links
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
182 - 02-08-2010, 21:59
The largest mall in the world is in China btw.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 02-08-2010, 22:05
Those ****ing chinks!!!!!

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 02-08-2010, 22:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
no one goes to the beach, cuz its 120+ degrees in the air, and ocean feels like hot bath water.
That's completely untrue.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 02-08-2010, 22:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry View Post
[IxMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/DubaiJumeirahBeach.jpg[/IMG]

Check out that crowded beach.
I see your crowded beach and I raise you my crowded beach that's 1000x nicer.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 02-08-2010, 22:10
Where are the pedalos?

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
187 - 02-08-2010, 22:16
Is that Arabic for birth certificates?

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
188 - 02-08-2010, 22:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That's completely untrue.
oh really? perhaps there was just massive heat waves each of the 10+ times i visited.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
189 - 02-08-2010, 22:34
Quote:
oh really? perhaps there was just massive heat waves each of the 10+ times i visited.
Dude, if you're stupid enough to go in August 10 times, you suck at being a tourist. I'm just leaving for work now, it's 7:30 am, 20 degrees, by lunchtime it will be 28. Do the conversion yourself if you're from Americuh. Not a cloud in the sky, just a beautiful day. I'll respond to the rest of the drivel on here when I get back from work, in between firing up the barbie and having a few cold ones in my lovely green garden. There are some absolute peaches here for me to work with.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
190 - 02-08-2010, 22:34
TW FOOD DRIVE
For Mitchdubai and Friends

Given recent events and economic conditions in Dubai, it is important for TW to support our good friend and angsty Dubian, Mitch. Please send canned goods to Mitchdubai
c/o TW Food Drive
Dubai, UAE

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
191 - 02-08-2010, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Dude, if you're stupid enough to go in August 10 times, you suck at being a tourist. I'm just leaving for work now, it's 7:30 am, 20 degrees, by lunchtime it will be 28. Do the conversion yourself if you're from Americuh. Not a cloud in the sky, just a beautiful day. I'll respond to the rest of the drivel on here when I get back from work, in between firing up the barbie and having a few cold ones in my lovely green garden. There are some absolute peaches here for me to work with.
i have never, and will never visit dubai for pleasure. also, thanks for proving my point. middle of winter = 84 degrees fahrenheit. ya, sounds like a great place to live dude.

henry
VeteranXV
Old
192 - 02-08-2010, 22:46

I thought this was really cool looking.

jonb
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 02-08-2010, 23:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster! View Post
only made it through page 2 but it's amazing how many of you idiots get trolled by NGFM.
He's not trolling.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
194 - 02-08-2010, 23:25
Quote:
i have a hard time believing that dubai is below freezing mitch

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
195 - 02-08-2010, 23:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Pockels View Post
he said celsius. 28 c is 84 f. 84 ****ing degrees dead in the middle of winter. ya, sounds like the place to be in summer.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
196 - 02-08-2010, 23:27
Quote:
he said celsius. 28 c is 84 f. 84 ****ing degrees dead in the middle of winter. ya, sounds like the place to be in summer.
no he didnt say celsius and so he must have meant fahrenheit because the metric system is ****ing dumb

Peter_2000
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 02-08-2010, 23:29

These idiots get what they deserve. A whole city built by slave labor, on credit, and in a barren wasteland of a desert was doomed to fail from the start. At least the slaves will get to go home now or be sent further into the desert to die (either way they will be better off).

Every society has their parasite class. I absolutely love it every time their greed backfires on them. In this case, "backfire" doesn't even come close to describing the situation. Note: by parasites, I am referring to anyone in the middle east with the title "Shah", or "Prince", or "Mullah". In this country, we call ours "elites". Same ****, different *******.

They are arguably the ones most responsible for all the terrorism over there. If they weren't so greedy and actually threw a few crumbs to their people every once in a while, everyone there wouldn't be so dirt-poor and hopeless that the only thing they have to believe in is terrorism.

Last edited by Peter_2000; 02-08-2010 at 23:32..
motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
198 - 02-08-2010, 23:30
Quote:
no he didnt say celsius and so he must have meant fahrenheit because the metric system is ****ing dumb
actually, the american standard is dumb. metric ****ing rules. i wish we could ****ing get rid of the stupid ****ing retarded feet/inches/miles/ounces/gallons/fahrenheit/etc.... so ****ing stupid.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
199 - 02-08-2010, 23:32
Quote:
metric system d00d

GreasyBoy
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 02-08-2010, 23:50
Quote:
Such as? As I have already said I was up there on Saturday and everything was fine, visitors have been up there daily for a month now. I would estimate about 60 people went up in the half hour time slot I was on. Assuming they run 12 hours a day thats 1440visitors a day, just approx. What "glaring issues" would force them to suddenly shut down? My best guess, and it's just a guess, is the lifts. There are only two, they are the fastest elevaotors in the world, to 124th floor in approx one minute. They must be pushing the envelope on this technology, maybe they need some maintenance. The elevator ride was unbelievable, smothness I just didn't expect . Wasn't even sure we were moving until my ears popped.
This sounds like the response of a Britany Spears fan defending her latest album. You really are talking out of your ass.

Nimrod is laughing his ass off somewhere right now, and this giant turd will be matchsticks within 60 months. Vibration will destroy it.

Page 10 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai enslaves brown ppl , dubai kills , dubai sucks , dune coons , mitch is a retarded fag , sand niggers , tall fuckn building!#@@!