Reload this Page !UW.yye1fxo
Page 9 of 13
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 04-07-2018, 05:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
EDIT: I seriously thought q was just a bs larp. Made fun of others about it. Till Easter and POTUS "Tippy top" comment.
Expect possible "hug" in upcoming speech.

Not posting to convince anyone that this is real, just 'reporting' on it, it's happening whether you believe it or not, they're fighting for us, we're just sharing the information.

Sponsored Links
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 04-07-2018, 05:59
they maybe someone placed well or maybe trump reads pakistani wool loom forums, but they may not have full clearance and some stuff may be guesses. regardless i think monetized youtube channels to make money off reading tea leaves is a great idea.

even if they want know money and just loom forum recognition that maybe enough

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 04-07-2018, 08:10
I enjoy reading this thread

Work up the keep good

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 04-07-2018, 11:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
Expect possible "hug" in upcoming speech.

Not posting to convince anyone that this is real, just 'reporting' on it, it's happening whether you believe it or not, they're fighting for us, we're just sharing the information.
as far as i can see, you're sharing a bunch of cryptic 4chan messages that some people are falling over backwards to interpret as prophecy

if there really is something happening, you're doing a piss poor job of explaining what it is

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 04-07-2018, 11:34
Any one on 4chan can create this conspiracy

A ****ing high schooler can and since its so vague you can interpret it 10 different ways to validate it but in reality not a single thing q types was even remotely true that was actually specific

The potus will be up all night watch the news was a total bust

And he types "boom boom boom" wow guys of course its true thats so vague no ****ing ****

O well dont try to use logic with these conspiracy nuts like havax they will reeeeeeee all day and cry

Reeeeeeeeeeee my narrative isnt true

and hash posting youtube videos

Last edited by KittyCat; 04-07-2018 at 11:40..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
166 - 04-07-2018, 12:11
milk man is a birther of course he eats this **** up

lol

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 04-07-2018, 13:16
so wat's happening in chungking on chooseday? monster cheese van on the sidewalks? shaq v. yao in the ultimate shaq fu tournament? earfquake?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
168 - 04-07-2018, 13:45
milk man is a pretty cool guy. he throws a lot of discs and doesn't afraid of anything

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
169 - 04-07-2018, 18:25

2 soldiers killed in helicopter crash at Fort Campbell | Fox News

Another random military 'accident'...

Exclusive: Trump adviser played key role in pursuit of possible Clinton emails from dark web before election - CNNPolitics

Read the article, look at the narrative shift... Damage control, read between the lines:

Getting rather dodgy over a "LARP", wouldn't you say?

Fluff piece, they had nothing then, they have even less now. Power play, damage control, 'Q' is real - not a LARP, batten down the hatches.

The White House on Twitter:

Read Between the Lines:
Spoiler

5:5

New tactics in the MSM approach to Q. Discredit, hard. MediaMatters @4ch? Q is going to go mainstream in a big way. Clowns (CIA) + Twitter push.

Getting a lot of attention from the MSM for being a "LARP".

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
170 - 04-07-2018, 18:41
dang man this is a lot to digest

GAB

so is Jeffrey Epstein***8217;s paradise island burning because they are trying to destroy the evidence as fast as Hillary's private server room/home and Debbie Wasserman Schultz harddrives and laptops are being claw hammered and bleach bit?

sure looking that way

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 04-07-2018, 18:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_FT2IuuU4

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 04-07-2018 at 19:20..
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 04-08-2018, 03:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
dang man this is a lot to digest

GAB

so is Jeffrey Epstein***8217;s paradise island burning because they are trying to destroy the evidence as fast as Hillary's private server room/home and Debbie Wasserman Schultz harddrives and laptops are being claw hammered and bleach bit?

sure looking that way
This has been debunked, careful of disinfo. There's a reason haflchan is no longer posting grounds for Q. The number of bots and collective disinfo has been ripe over there for a while now.

Edit: Just to stress the importance of this. Lots of disinfo out there, and it's coming down the pipes stronger than prior attempts. The MSM isn't just slandering the efforts just to promote the idea of "conspiracy theory", there's a deliberate effort to twist information on social media sites, fake Q posts, edited posts.

There's a reason this never got discussed on 8ch, the information was debunked VERY quickly and barely saw the light of day on the site. Halfchan is almost completely overrun with bot accounts that have turned much of the conersation on /pol/ into a **** show. Board volunteers, moderators, and CM was necessary to keep as much of that **** out as possible. What little does get in is usually dealt with very quickly through quick analysis and board cleanup.

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 04-08-2018 at 05:00..
Wipeout5555
Old
173 - 04-08-2018, 03:40
Hearsay

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
174 - 04-08-2018, 06:49
https://qanonposts.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYavO3fRLo0

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 04-08-2018 at 14:20..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
175 - 04-08-2018, 16:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
I enjoy reading this thread

Work up the keep good

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 04-08-2018, 20:04
4-8-2018

There were a handful of posts earlier this morning, didn't have enough time last night to go over them, they were covered in the videos, not going to rehash them, skipping to the last of the morning drops, then moving on.

Q's referring to the Syrian Chemical Weapon Attacks that occurred this morning. Trump is trying to get us out of Syria.

Whatever you want to call it, the "cabal", (((them))), the globalists, whatever, this isn't the first time that we've seen Syria leveraged as some kind of honeypot of activity to pull the US into military action. And this is really important, because the last time that we had this sort of thing going on, what we saw was a lot of media manipulation over the matter.

I don't know that there even was in fact a chemical weapons attack this time in Syria. I'm not sure one actually happened last time.

We do know that a lot of fake photos came out of it and were pushed by journalists in the MSM to push us into the Syrian conflict, case in point:

This little girl was plastered all over the media in the last Syrian attacks, and there were multiple photos of that specific little girl, being rescued on three completely separate occasions by three completely different men. And it wasn't just her, there were photos of a little boy done up in a similar manor that was also used in multiple photo ops. This Syrian narrative push is the very definition of a False Flag operation.

And this random chemical weapon attack occurred after Trump said he was going to get us out of Syria. The timing is relevant, this is how they punish for not going with their plan.

As I was typing this, Paul Joseph Watson just dropped a video on this very subject, so I'll post it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNVkEi9LKfI

"No name" in Syria. Q has never said this guy's name, but it's been well established who he's talking about. In fact, Trump directly said "We don't use his name" in a speech that he was giving when referring to John McCain.

McCain is genuinely a traitor to the United States. He's not a war hero, he's not someone to be admired, the guy is a **** stain. He's hands on involved with all of this.

Case in point, last time he got involved in Syria:

McStain is using his "health" issue - the guy does not have brain cancer or anything of the sort going on. He's using his "health problems" as leverage to evade prosecution and garner support.

The importance of the death of JFK Jr. is historically relevant to all of this. If he had not died when he did, Hillary would NOT have won the US Senate seat to kick off her political career. But it's one of those accidents that keep happening whenever the Clintons have legitimate political opposition. People tend to die around them.

JFK Jr. predicted Trump's run for president 20 years ago - relevant.

Q Image (linked in post) posted below:
Spoiler

I'm not entirely sure what to take from this post. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that what's probably meant by this is that this is explaining how the Chinese space station was taken down recently. As to a broader connection, I don't know atm.

Nothing to add to this post.

The De-nuclearization of North Korea is a big deal. Not getting coverage - even stranger is the misdirection of what little coverage was offered - it was the Olympics that shined up North Korea, but not the guy who went there and established a connection with Kim.

There always has to be a "bad guy" on the global stage, this is how they maintain control. When one issue is resolved, a new issue is manufactured overnight.

[NOTE: This kind of happened as I was working on the post, but this is very notable--]

Note: Because of the way that the threads work on the site, sometimes the topic of conversation gets pushed into the next bread, it's hard when doing this in real time to keep the conversation on topic to each post I specify, so if you see me darting from topic to topic it's just the nature of the progression of information, so bear with me.

McCain's Victims May Be Vindicated By "Hanoi Hilton Songbird" Audio

"When does a bird sing"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

John McCain once again in Syria

I don't have much to add to this atm. But I thought it was interesting that this happened a couple days ago:
President Donald J. Trump Proclaims April 9, 2018, as National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day

This is some next level trolling...

Other notable links in the bread:
John McCain, Conductor of the "Arab Spring" and the Caliph
Every time John McCain makes secret trips to Syria, chemical weapon attacks follow

This is getting nailed down, quick... If you think the Pepe HWNDU fiasco was quick...

What I'm taking from this is that this deep staters are watching these Q posts, I'm not always sure whether or not we're supposed to garner new information, but dredge up enough **** to spook these ****ers into misplays.

Q has stated he doesn't divulge his plans, but I think eyes on the breads are giving these ****ers a reason to scurry like roaches when information is made present on the board.

I think the phrasing of "Open source" is important. He's not referring to software, contextually he's talking about how sources of information, persons of interest, can be readily connected to one another. But I mean this in a very targeted way. It's not the first time he's used this phrasing.

Anyways, moving on...

Link from post: Report: Blackwater CEO Erik Prince was CIA Asset

My take from this is that Erik Prince is a double agent. Blackwater's been vilified by the media for a long time now. These guys have been the boots on the ground for most of these deep state operations, if anyone knows where the skeletons are hidden, it would be these guys.

Erik's sister, Betsy Davos is head of the Department of Education.

Pic Related:

We love phones!

UPDATE:
Happened while I was doing cleanup edits, worth posting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 04-08-2018 at 20:32..
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 04-08-2018, 20:31
one large phone with extra phones please

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 04-08-2018, 21:32
4-8-2018 (Cont'd)

Saudi flag on his lapel. Where the **** are they? Translation of the sign read "New Syria" -- There is no 'New Syria'.

The identification on press microphones are also called "flags".

Relevant:

Were these photos taken in Arizona?

Relevant:

Mouaz Moustafa (@SoccerMouaz) on Twitter

These are the images in the quoted Q post (Image limits, this post might get big):
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Mouaz Moustafa, worked for Senator Blanche Lincoln and Congressman Vic Snyder. He's currently the executive director of Syrian Emergency Task Force.

Dig's commencing - for more info on what's found, I'd just say follow the link above the pic, so much is going on right now, I'm one person, I can only update and follow so much at any one given time.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 04-08-2018, 21:34
WHACKADOOOO ! ! ! !

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
180 - 04-08-2018, 21:39
BREAKING NEWS:

Reports of Air Strikes & Missile Strikes in Syria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQklRpEBX0Y

Page 9 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page !UW.yye1fxo

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fake news , incoherent rambling , maga , mental instability , qanon , retired and artistic , trump