[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes by Rosdower - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes
Page 11 of 28
mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
201 - 02-09-2010, 00:04
As someone who loves to travel, Dubai is like on the bottom of my list. Why? Outside of the tallest building and some shopping malls, there is simply nothing there I want to see. I think Mitch is funny as hell, and I think hes probably easy to troll, but I simply can't see what the fuss is over. What point is having the worlds tallest building when there is nothing else to see? Why would I pay airfare to see that building (in 30 minutes no less) and leave and have nothing else to do but sit on a beach all day. (Give me a beach in the Caribbean or Belize any day)

I hope Dubai can make something of this tower and help the economy and I hope it can help with the credit woes its facing now. Otherwise, its going to have the tallest empty building on the planet for a good long while.

Sponsored Links
Roffler
VeteranX
Old
202 - 02-09-2010, 00:11
They took all the stupidest trappings of the West and built gigantic monuments to them.

It's pretty much a city made for bored middle schoolers.

Hurricane Harold
VeteranX
Old
203 - 02-09-2010, 00:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb View Post
As someone who loves to travel, Dubai is like on the bottom of my list. Why? Outside of the tallest building and some shopping malls, there is simply nothing there I want to see.
Yep, I don't understand why one would want to travel there at all. And then, add in the insane laws. Yay?

Ianboo
Veteran4
Old
204 - 02-09-2010, 00:18
Billion dollar islands built in the shape of the world, nobody buys them, tallest building in the world, nobody is able/willing to move in. That whole place is a disaster.

The question is... how do they not see what we can all see so clearly from a few thousand miles away? That it's all just an epic failure and the entire world is laughing at them... During the planning phase of these projects there is not a single person that speaks up?

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
205 - 02-09-2010, 00:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
actually, the american standard is dumb. metric ****ing rules. i wish we could ****ing get rid of the stupid ****ing retarded feet/inches/miles/ounces/gallons/fahrenheit/etc.... so ****ing stupid.
the metric system is based on mass which is a derived quantity

the english system is based on weight which is a measured quantity

you tell me which one makes more sense

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
206 - 02-09-2010, 00:41
I love dubai threads because they bring out both mitch and ngfm, who are like 2 opposite (and retarded) sides of the same coin.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
207 - 02-09-2010, 01:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Pockels View Post
the metric system is based on mass which is a derived quantity

the english system is based on weight which is a measured quantity

you tell me which one makes more sense
you just like the english system so you wont seem like such a fatass on the moon. only problem is, the heavy lift nasa ship just got scraped by your terrorist friend obama. so i guess yer fatass stays on earth. sorry pal.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
208 - 02-09-2010, 01:30
-moto

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
209 - 02-09-2010, 02:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
One thing I have noticed in every Dubai thread/news post is that it's full of jealous Americans making fun out of Dubai for whatever reason. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that they now have to travel outside U.S. if they want to see world's biggest/tallest buildings etc?
same for china threads.. its a country in decline bagging on those rising up.

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
210 - 02-09-2010, 02:34
-moto

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
211 - 02-09-2010, 02:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffler View Post
They took all the stupidest trappings of the West and built gigantic monuments to them.

It's pretty much a city made for bored middle schoolers.
I don't like Vegas either, but you're exaggerating a little.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 02-09-2010, 03:40
I wonder if the Burj will be part of this?

'Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 02-09-2010, 03:54
i have a better view from my apartment than mitch does in a dangerously unsafe tower in the desert

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 02-09-2010, 04:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
i have a better view from my apartment than mitch does in a dangerously unsafe tower in the desert
You're also surrounded by a bunch of nip loli ****dolls while Mitch is up to his neck in hairy, stinking, camel humping she-beasts.

Advantage Lagbear.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
215 - 02-09-2010, 04:05
hehe stupid sand ******s.

gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 02-09-2010, 04:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren View Post
same for china threads.. its a country in decline bagging on those rising up.
Fact: You're the biggest dumbass on the forum. The fact that you can't see how big of a mess Dubai is, makes you look like a ****ing uneducated retard.

Just a dirty hippy that doesn't understand that Dubai is a planning disaster.

But go ahead and get defensive and ban me....because we all know that's what you do when you feel threatened by someone smarter than you. Which I might add, is a LOT of ****ing people.

Last edited by gumb0 juan; 02-09-2010 at 04:20..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
217 - 02-09-2010, 04:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
You're also surrounded by a bunch of nip loli ****dolls while Mitch is up to his neck in hairy, stinking, camel humping she-beasts.

Advantage Lagbear.

also i'd like to add onto gumbos point that australians are limited to 3 minute showers, they're not allowed to wash their cars, they're not allowed to water their lawns, etc.

your entire country is out of water. i dont think you're in any position to say a country is on the decline when your own is becoming an uninhabitable desert faster than anywhere else on the planet.

Roffler
VeteranX
Old
218 - 02-09-2010, 04:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I don't like Vegas either, but you're exaggerating a little.
Dubai has nothing in common with Vegas besides being built on sand, so I have no idea what you're saying.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 02-09-2010, 04:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianboo View Post
The question is... how do they not see what we can all see so clearly from a few thousand miles away? That it's all just an epic failure and the entire world is laughing at them... During the planning phase of these projects there is not a single person that speaks up?
Because the entire city was built by one man. There was a show on 60 minutes that followed him around explaining how he did it. The guy had big dreams. I'm sure they never asked "what if", or realized that terrorism and their laws (cutting off hands and legs) would keep Americans away.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
220 - 02-09-2010, 04:42
In honor of the 3-minute Australian shower I am going to go sit in mine for 45 minutes until the hot water runs out.

Page 11 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai enslaves brown ppl , dubai kills , dubai sucks , dune coons , mitch is a retarded fag , sand niggers , tall fuckn building!#@@!