In the market for a used car

dude drives a jetta

a kia is like 6 steps up

its actually a hand me down from the rents. the 350z will be my first car

curious, what do you drive? i gotta know. and it better have been bought new when you get got it. letting someone else eat the depreciation? fuck that, if you can afford, u do it.

ftard

Having to drive a shitty ass car day-in and day-out is fucking terrible. It made me hate driving fucking anywhere...

But realistically, you should be able to find an 07/08 base 350z for like 18k... They're a dime a dozen out here in CA.

I love my G35 coupe, helps to have a back seat and a larger trunk for carrying things. I can fit all four of my 19" winter tires in the car.
Anyway, I just hope you do understand that rear-wheel drive will perform differently in bad weather than your current car. Have you priced out insurance as well?

I love my G35 coupe, helps to have a back seat and a larger trunk for carrying things. I can fit all four of my 19" winter tires in the car.
Anyway, I just hope you do understand that rear-wheel drive will perform differently in bad weather than your current car. Have you priced out insurance as well?

yes, and its not that much more (USAA). And i may keep my jetta instead of trading it in. Say what you will about it, but it handles great in crappy snow and ice.

Back