I retrospective: isuk@tribes is fucking creepy

It's nice to know that after 7 or so years you still have a sore spot (hard on) over me, even to the point of making some things up. Hence, creepy.
What am I making up?

The AWESOME TRIBES ANIME article was still hosted on IGN as of a few months ago when somebody reposted it, so that can't be it.

Quite a number of other people can independently confirm why you were kicked off the team, so it can't be that either (oddly, it would seem to me that you made something up while accusing me of doing the same. A strange strategy to say the least.)

So I suppose your only contention could be the PMs. I did not save them, unfortunately.
But I really don't see why you would lie about it now. You had to send me a good dozen of them on the forum and probably 20 more on IRC. They were filled with apologies about being a douche and offers for "really cool" jobs, so it would seem that you really do want to be my buddy.

The fact that you kept sending them even though I never replied to one is what I found particularly odd.

Don't worry, though. You're nowhere near as creepy as isuk or Lou are.

how is the most relentless self promoter since horka thane complaining about how creepy it is people remember him
That's a very good question. I believe that he thinks that he can get away with it at this point because so few people have been around long enough to remember him.

As for Horka, at least he was entertaining. The same can't be said for Celestial.

I really wish that I had saved the ones he sent me. They would have been a great addition to this thread.

Send me some more, isuk.

What am I making up?

The AWESOME TRIBES ANIME article was still hosted on IGN as of a few months ago when somebody reposted it, so that can't be it.

Quite a number of other people can independently confirm why you were kicked off the team, so it can't be that either (oddly, it would seem to me that you made something up while accusing me of doing the same. A strange strategy to say the least.)

So I suppose your only contention could be the PMs. I did not save them, unfortunately.
But I really don't see why you would lie about it now. You had to send me a good dozen of them on the forum and probably 20 more on IRC. They were filled with apologies about being a douche and offers for "really cool" jobs, so it would seem that you really do want to be my buddy.

The fact that you kept sending them even though I never replied to one is what I found particularly odd.

Don't worry, though. You're nowhere near as creepy as isuk or Lou are.

Keep going, this is entertaining. It furthers my point of your creepiness. Getting booted off the team was something I already mentioned - but from what I remember you were pushing for it. Since then you've had a gigantic hard on over me. Why do you insist on bringing others into this, I don't know. I'm sure you can handle yourself without needing the reassurance of others.

Btw, wasn't it GameSpy that the AWESOME TRIBES ANIME was posted on? And the reason why I didn't post what happened is because it was obvious; sierra lied, tribes died. However, if you would like more details on the matter - PM me and I'll be glad to help you update the Kuradex.

Blinker, do you go to U of I?
Let's meet up.
Can I have pictures of you? You're hot, but I need to make sure you're not gay.
Let's be friends.
Blinker, do you ever eat at Joe's Seafood and 45th street?
Blinker, is your mother's name Judy?

I don't get this whole "stalking" bit really. Either side of it.

Unless someone purposefully and clearly impacted your life from the Internet, I don't understand why you'd give a flying fuck about someone's name, job, spouse, car, school, or whatever the fuck else. Maybe it's just me.... but unless the topic came up in some conversation, I honestly couldn't give a fuck less about where any of you people are from, or what you do, or whatever else.

At the same time, my full name, phone numbers, places of business, vehicles, license plates, pictures, and everything in between has been on the Internet for about 10 years, and uhm..... I don't care? I guess that maybe if I worked for someone else I might be more wary about it... but even if I did, so fuckin what? What's someone gonna do, call my work? Lie about me to employers? People I work with know me and they know my character, so all I'd have to say is, "I dunno... someone must have gotten my work number off the internet or something, just disregard it." And that would be that. If anyone showed up at my house or my work, I'd either laugh in their face if they were doing something stupid, or else shoot them in the face if they were being violent. Big fuckin whoopity doo?

So like... why do you people even care either way?

It just reinforces my opinion that most of you niggers need to just go outside.

hey dog the most relentless self promoter since horka thane is celestial of "I am an actor go to colinkorbelas.com" fame

not kura : o

Back