Why should I support repealing net neutrality? by Flash - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?
Page 18 of 31
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
341 - 12-02-2017, 18:44
I'm not blitz.

Yeah I did watch the video.

So far I'm not seeing a reason why it wouldn't be turned into a cable package. Its happened in other nations and it could happen here.

As far as the argument that there is no free speech on the internet. That doesn't even revolve around net neutrality that is a free speech argument and is an entirely different subject.

You're such a dip**** though that "your" net neutrality definition does include what youtube is doing as part of its concept.

But thats not what people are arguing for or against.

The same argument about growing small ISPs because of regulations enacted after 2015 could be used to justify that no small isps flourished into the giant companies that stand against net neutrality now. So far I haven't seen any lists of isps that died off due to the new burden of regulation after 2015 either.

Last edited by Zomnivore; 12-02-2017 at 18:54..
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
342 - 12-02-2017, 19:11
I have seen sound arguments where the initial 2015 fcc title 2 reg hurt small isp start ups do to new reg hurdles and red tape obstacles

now i am seeing sound arguments where reversing what has been done will further hurt small isp start ups because it will largely favor big ISP providers who already dominate and control the industry

honestly......both make sense to me given the context of the situation

same holds true with the regulation and then deregulation (i call re-regulation) of banks

with what will soon be happening yet again with healthcare

if you want to know how to get out of this, given where we are, completely without issue i honestly can't help

we are ****ed and all i am saying is that appears to be intentionally so

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 19:15..
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
343 - 12-02-2017, 20:15
Well that sounds reasonable and stuff.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
344 - 12-02-2017, 20:39
Beaten. Just watched the cat video.

Follow the money.

That video does a good job of showing the 4 major ISPs, and how any startups have no chance.

The big thing is that most people surf the net on their phone.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 12-02-2017 at 20:43..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
345 - 12-02-2017, 20:42
isn't google trying to become an isp with google fiber AND the largest search engine/video engine?

well now, that doesn't seem to pose a problem at all now, does it

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
346 - 12-02-2017, 20:45
well maybe u should buy a microsoft phone and use bing LIKE ME

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
347 - 12-02-2017, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
isn't google trying to become an isp with google fiber AND the largest search engine/video engine?

well now, that doesn't seem to pose a problem at all now, does it
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg: I'm bringing free internet to Europe - Telegraph

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
348 - 12-02-2017, 21:10
Pickles sighting.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
349 - 12-02-2017, 21:48
Havax so dumb it hurts my brain

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
350 - 12-02-2017, 22:09
^^^

do comments like the last two count as content to some posters or people?

just asking for a friend of a friend

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
351 - 12-02-2017, 22:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
^^^

do comments like the last two count as content to some posters or people?

just asking for a friend of a friend
Nope, it's thread ****ting, or thread bullying. Where someone doesn't have any content to add, so they rag on someone. They eventually get weeded out because people get sick of their ragging.

Like what do you ****ing want? A perfect joke all the time? Reminds me of SA. Like every post was supposed to be perfect. The mods could always rag and be bullies banning people, yet everyone else was supposed to have 100% entertainment. Gimmie $10. Biggest scam on the net besides BitConnect.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 12-02-2017 at 23:04..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
352 - 12-02-2017, 22:22
see now that was worth reading

the hero we need right now

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
353 - 12-02-2017, 23:57
virtuesignalforme

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
354 - 12-03-2017, 00:04
Wah people aren***8217;t ignorant and don***8217;t share the same misguided outrage as me wahhhhh

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
355 - 12-03-2017, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
....but also think that government is evil and government control is evil.
Can you tell me 1 good thing the federal government has ever done since its creation and can you give me 1 example of where government control is good?

Because i cant come up with any 1 thing they have ever done that is good nor can i find any form of government control that was not abused.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
356 - 12-03-2017, 00:22
zomnivore is disabled and mentally ill

he/she/zhe whatever is collecting disability because he/she/zhe can't function in society

he/she/zhe thinks government is evil and government control is evil

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
357 - 12-03-2017, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Can you tell me 1 good thing the federal government has ever done since its creation and can you give me 1 example of where government control is good?

Because i cant come up with any 1 thing they have ever done that is good nor can i find any form of government control that was not abused.
Well I guess.

Probably the part where I can't get a gun and go shoot you guys.

I mean I can still do that, but its illegal.

Also the part where our elderly got social security, and the disabled were able to tag along.

Makes for a better society.

Course you ******s hate to hear that disabled people exist because you're a bunch of nazis's but thems the breaks.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
358 - 12-03-2017, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Well I guess.

Probably the part where I can't get a gun and go shoot you guys.

I mean I can still do that, but its illegal.

Also the part where our elderly got social security, and the disabled were able to tag along.

Makes for a better society.

Course you ******s hate to hear that disabled people exist because you're a bunch of nazis's but thems the breaks.
What makes you think i hate disabled people? FYI - i don't hate disabled people... unless they group together and demand more of my taxes. But i despise anyone that tries to do it.

I don't want the disabled or elderly people to starve to death. I believe that it is the family's responsibility to care for their... family, not me. I already have a family.

Also, whats up with the wanting to shoot people? *edit - Are you saying that the only reason you don't kill people is because its illegal?

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
359 - 12-03-2017, 11:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
What makes you think i hate disabled people? FYI - i don't hate disabled people... unless they group together and demand more of my taxes. But i despise anyone that tries to do it.

I don't want the disabled or elderly people to starve to death. I believe that it is the family's responsibility to care for their... family, not me. I already have a family.

Also, whats up with the wanting to shoot people? *edit - Are you saying that the only reason you don't kill people is because its illegal?
When you rag on me with the guy who says he agrees with the nazis and says the disabled should be cleansed I just assume you agree with the sentiment because of the context.

No I don't particularly feel like killing people, but I've been saying I'm rational for a while now and been ignored, and called crazy so obviously I'm going to murder you all like some leftist (even though I'm not even that big a lefty) bernie supporter.

So boogie woogie I'm gonna getcha.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
360 - 12-03-2017, 11:20
if people are so anti-government why don't they try living in a place without a government and see how that goes?

Page 18 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
can't have enough bad ideas , emo jerkoff olympics , want more bad laws soooo bad , want small govt soooo baaaad