Another Political Poll

Please choose the answer that best describes you.

• I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol yeah, because anyone who calls anyone a faggot is a faggot right? they must teach you that in current year liberal arts school.

real bright, doc.

uh ohhh

one of them tolerance preaching regressives calling u a faggot now havax

yuck yuck yuck

hillary loving biggots are my favorite

Holy sweet fuck. This is why people don't interact with you dude. You are incapable of having an actual back and forth conversation with people because you don't understand what they are saying.

tear down these walls of oppression our liberal overlords tell us

DNC%20Podium%20Wall.jpg

dnc_fence.jpg

img_4310-building-a-fence-in-philly.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy sweet fuck. This is why people don't interact with you dude. You are incapable of having an actual back and forth conversation with people because you don't understand what they are saying.

sorry u wont play whoever smelt it dealt it with me

from your interaction with havax i can tell that i am really missing out

CpXNaSPUAAUg4xs.jpg

It's a refreshing change that he is consistent on his positions, but I'm unsure if I'll vote for him for a few reasons:
- he thinks there needs to be more money in politics
- he's too liberal on illegal immigration

granted, he's still a hell of a lot better than HRC/DT

You aren't fooling anyone btw.

absent i need ur nordic opinions on trumps wallstreet jew-laden economic policy committee that is also the same names of the top of his donor list im really starting to freak out about this jewish conspiracy

Sorry, vaguely denouncing Killaton while constantly shit talking Trump is just not believable :(

the beauty of it is that in the back of his mind he can justify the lie because he knows that his state will overwhelmingly vote for clinton anyway.

I've actually given that opinion half a dozen times. With that known, I therefore suggest you learn to read.

And enunciate.

I've actually given that opinion half a dozen times. With that known, I therefore suggest you learn to read.

And enunciate.

im currently running thru downtown jew york right now for my life if i stop for like 1 second to use grammar the jewstapo are gonna send me to jewcamp and ill be forced to watch nonstop reruns of ari fleischer white house press conferences

It's a refreshing change that he is consistent on his positions, but I'm unsure if I'll vote for him for a few reasons:
- he thinks there needs to be more money in politics
- he's too liberal on illegal immigration

granted, he's still a hell of a lot better than HRC/DT

you know illegal immigration wouldn't be nearly as bad if we didn't feel so fucking obligated to not just take care of these people with all our social safety nets.......but to throw endless amounts of money encouraging them to come here.

i get GJ stance on this. I wouldn't care where a person was from if they werne't bleeding us dry by being here. if we weren't such bleeding hearts about it.

Report: Illegal Immigrants Get More Food Stamp Benefits Than Poor American Citizens: “$2 Billion A Year”

if he would line item veto illegal spending.......not covered in article 1 section 8 I might be able to see where he is coming from.

but much like anything regarding this topic the courts and cucks in congress will likely go around him or negate his efforts

Sorry, vaguely denouncing Killaton while constantly shit talking Trump is just not believable :(

There's no point in me ragging on Hillary when there are a dozen people doing it for me.

If this was an overwhelmingly pro-Hillary forum you'd think I was a Trump supporter.

Back