is truuuuu?

Sponsored Links
wtf eat apples
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 02-06-2018, 20:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
I actually woke up with my mouth looking like this once. She was hot as ****. I tasted iron for like 3 days

wtf eat apples
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 02-06-2018, 20:22
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

arsin
Veteran++
Old
144 - 02-06-2018, 22:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ][BabyroacH][ View Post
I actually woke up with my mouth looking like this once. She was hot as ****. I tasted iron for like 3 days

Glad to hear it, welcome to the redwings club. We know how to clean up after ourselves.

As for the thread, is it clever to use the excuse of "there's period blood on my ****" to go online to let other anonymous people know that you got laid."

And then having the thread blow up in ur face cause you a) didn't want to clean it up so it got left awhile, and what kind of ***** are you sleeping with that would do this?

Like wtf.

lemontw
Veteran5
Old
145 - 02-06-2018, 22:55
ur a ****ing retard

gg

ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 02-07-2018, 04:00
got dam

stfu ellen

u spergaloid

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
147 - 02-07-2018, 11:02
Select arsin as user name bc huge flaming fgt

Incorrectly spell arson

Proceed to sperg out for a decade plus

arsin
Veteran++
Old
148 - 02-08-2018, 00:51
Goofy thinks I made a spelling error.

Scours entire intarweb for nexting material but claims I'm the spergy one.

Writes "PISS" four times for his sigsign cause he's an edgy and cryptically cool dood. or maybe just weird?

A few months ago he was starting posts with:

Quote:
My husband ... .
No one is fooled. btw have you awaken with **** in your bed?

Be more careful of what you sleep with.

wtf eat apples
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 02-08-2018, 03:45
This is one of the weirdest story's i have.

This one time I woke up in this random girls bed, it was actually her mom who woke me up. She had came into the room to ask me if I like pancakes, I said yes and I went out to the kitchen.. The random girls whole family was there. The girl came limping out of her room right after me. I was so embarrassed because i honestly destroyed her the night before. Her parents room was right beside hers. Im still speechless about the whole thing.

haniblecter
VeteranXV
Old
150 - 02-08-2018, 07:26
Story:

Last night before I go off to freshman year of college at MSU. At my HS girlfriend's house (she's a legit sexual predator, predated on area girls when she was in elementary school...wish I was kidding) watching TV in the TV room, dark.. She's just a kid at the time, 16.

Her mom is up stairs and I'm like, 'One last fling?'. She gave a tiny bit of resistance, odd only that it was the only time she was reluctant, didn't think anything of it.

So I go to town on her on the carpet in front of hte TV, in the dark, while her mom is up stairs doing whatever. I hear the mom start to come down the hallway up stairs and I snap my pants up and walk to the kitchen, bumping into her as I was turning to go to the bathroom.

Pleasantries exchanged I go to the bathroom and think, 'And that's that'.

I look down, I'm covered in blood. I hear hurried running outside. I open the door and see the girl on her hands and knee's scrubbing the new white carpet in front the TV, in the foreground to the left is her mother (taller than me, I might add, with an odd snaggle tooth) 'Get the **** out of house or I will kill you'.

Dated her years later and her mom and I laughed about it. But holy ****. I forgot about it the next day in all the craziness.

Denver
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 02-08-2018, 07:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ][BabyroacH][ View Post
This is one of the weirdest story's i have.

This one time I woke up in this random girls bed, it was actually her mom who woke me up. She had came into the room to ask me if I like pancakes, I said yes and I went out to the kitchen.. The random girls whole family was there. The girl came limping out of her room right after me. I was so embarrassed because i honestly destroyed her the night before. Her parents room was right beside hers. Im still speechless about the whole thing.
well ****, pancakes.
she is a keeper!

Page 8 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl stay over and period blood

Social Website Bullshit