Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2
Page 14 of 47
Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
261 - 04-16-2010, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post

arsin is trying to convince everyone that he's not precise, or Precise2.
and people care?

who is precise\precise2?

do they matter?

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
262 - 04-16-2010, 17:35
precise = arsin = Precise2 = delusional nerd rager who not only created several alternate accounts but has also been talking to himself and developing multiple personalities in some vain attempt to avoid having his real life information come out

that's basically all you need to know

it's like when a 4 year old thinks he's got you fooled by hiding behind a chair and giggling profusely

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
263 - 04-16-2010, 17:37
is there a core group of people who give a ****, just you, or is everyone spazzing out about it?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
264 - 04-16-2010, 17:38
so what did arsin do to you Obibun?

I guess that's what I want to know. You said he e-threatened you or something?

groove
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 04-16-2010, 17:38
Quote:
The hostel (Flying Pig) provided breakfast. Or rather, bread with cereal.. if that's what Amsterdam thinks a good breakfast is.

Aside from that I tried not to eat out all that much, considering you couldn't get a half-decent meal for less than ~15 Euros.. even outside the typical touristy districts. I spent so much on food it's ridiculous.
Does Kyle still work at the Pig? Or Julian?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
266 - 04-16-2010, 17:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
is there a core group of people who give a ****, just you, or is everyone spazzing out about it?
there's a pretty core people of people who give a ****

they've since gone on to other endeavours and left me to fend off the rest of the non-believers, nerds and rampant idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
so what did arsin do to you Obibun?

I guess that's what I want to know. You said he e-threatened you or something?
~half a year ago or so arsin had his last meltdown (as a result of me) and got banned. during the course of this meltdown he repeatedly threatened attacks on my personal life.

It's too bad he lost both battles and ultimately the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
Does Kyle still work at the Pig? Or Julian?
to be honest with you I didn't learn the name of a single male employee

there were a ****ton of people from the UK working there though. like, a disproportionate amount.

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
267 - 04-16-2010, 17:42
So, I'll break this down for you once and for all.
Arsin pretended to be me for like three years prior to this thread, I had no idea because I never came onto tribalwar.
Yesterday, Glenn Michalowski (dio) messaged me on my blackberry informing me of this thread. I was confused as **** to see all my pictures all over your website, had me a little concerned. So I dug a little into the thread to see all my personal information plastered all over here.
I then found out the situation and by that time Jas Scala(LGBR) had added my girlfriend on facebook.
Me being smart enough to realize that this could eventually lead to something that could **** up my personal life I informed her and made my facebook private.
Now, Arsin pm'd me and told me we should have some fun with this. I told him to stop impersonating me and I don't want to have any fun with this because it's ****ing creepy that he's being using my pictures and information for three years.
My girlfriend got on webcam with Xcursion to prove that she was a real person.
Her account has not been activated so she and I have been sharing the Precise2 account now.
I don't really give a **** if you guys dislike Matt Ritter(Arsin) but I have nothing to do with this situation, he's a psychopath for using my personal information and I'm not "buddy buddy" with him like this obibun character tends to hint at.
Rayn has told you, that I'm not him. Simple as that.
Obibun your personal vendetta towards him as nothing to do with me.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
268 - 04-16-2010, 17:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precise2 View Post
So, I'll break this down for you once and for all.
Arsin pretended to be me for like three years prior to this thread, I had no idea because I never came onto tribalwar.
Yesterday, Glenn Michalowski (dio) messaged me on my blackberry informing me of this thread. I was confused as **** to see all my pictures all over your website, had me a little concerned. So I dug a little into the thread to see all my personal information plastered all over here.
I then found out the situation and by that time Jas Scala(LGBR) had added my girlfriend on facebook.
Me being smart enough to realize that this could eventually lead to something that could **** up my personal life I informed her and made my facebook private.
Now, Arsin pm'd me and told me we should have some fun with this. I told him to stop impersonating me and I don't want to have any fun with this because it's ****ing creepy that he's being using my pictures and information for three years.
My girlfriend got on webcam with Xcursion to prove that she was a real person.
Her account has not been activated so she and I have been sharing the Precise2 account now.
I don't really give a **** if you guys dislike Matt Ritter(Arsin) but I have nothing to do with this situation, he's a psychopath for using my personal information and I'm not "buddy buddy" with him like this obibun character tends to hint at.
Rayn has told you, that I'm not him. Simple as that.
Obibun your personal vendetta towards him as nothing to do with me.

despite all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary of this entire statement, two simple facts remain:

arsin is nexted and the facebook of "Justin Lawrence" is posted. mere minutes later this profile is made private and information is removed. 30 minutes after this "Precise2", a member with 3 years veterancy but zero activity until yesterday, shows up and says "oh I got this message saying things were going on, arsin is not me, I'm being impersonated, that's not arsin's information, it's mine, you can all move along with your lives, coincidental eh?"

and yet somehow, 30 minutes before receiving said message, the profile was taken down

either Justin Lawrence, aka arsin, aka precise, aka Precise2 is a time traveller, or a raving lunatic

there's also Rampancy's logical point that "Precise2" is apparently siding with somebody who impersonated him for three years against somebody he doesn't know at all

Last edited by Obibun; 04-16-2010 at 17:46..
Precise2
Veteran4
Old
269 - 04-16-2010, 17:43
Quote:
there's a pretty core people of people who give a ****

they've since gone on to other endeavours and left me to fend off the rest of the non-believers, nerds and rampant idiots

~half a year ago or so arsin had his last meltdown (as a result of me) and got banned. during the course of this meltdown he repeatedly threatened attacks on my personal life.

It's too bad he lost both battles and ultimately the war.

to be honest with you I didn't learn the name of a single male employee

there were a ****ton of people from the UK working there though. like, a disproportionate amount.
So now you're involving a third party figure and attacking their personal life? I had nothing to do with the situation and you've now plastered my information all over TribalWar.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
270 - 04-16-2010, 17:43
oh i see. so you just generally don't like each other? Just ignore each other?

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
271 - 04-16-2010, 17:44
i guess all i need to know is whether the ellen picture is arsin or precise

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 04-16-2010, 17:46
hrmm

still confused, don't think i care much anymore. tgif

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
273 - 04-16-2010, 17:46
Xcursion is kind of a ****ing pimp. 2 girls on webcam.. dayum.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
274 - 04-16-2010, 17:47
Quote:
both. they're the same person.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
275 - 04-16-2010, 17:47
Quote:
It's precise. arsin has been using his pictures to **** with Obibun.

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
276 - 04-16-2010, 17:48
that doesn't make any ****ing sense at all

why would anyone CLAIM to look like that?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
277 - 04-16-2010, 17:49
Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON

what is your alibi for your profile being taken down nearly 30 minutes before receiving any notice of the thread where it was posted

Quote:
that doesn't make any ****ing sense at all

why would anyone CLAIM to look like that?
moreover, why would anyone posting pictures of someone else have a meltdown and get banned when those pictures are made fun of

and why would an obvious smurf go from 3 years of inactivity to suddenly appearing coincidentally after arsin is nexted

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
278 - 04-16-2010, 17:50
The "ellen" is me Justin Lawrence. Arsin has been impersonating me for a long time apparently, fact is I changed the privacy settings on my facebook at about 9:00 last night not thirty minutes prior so that information is invalid as well.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
279 - 04-16-2010, 17:51

Oh I recall it was.. approximately 9:00pm that I randomly changed my profile settings for no reason whatsoever and it just happened to coincidentally fall 30 minutes after my profile was discovered by people nexting another person from the internet who I have never met before but who has secretly been impersonating me for 3 years without my knowledge

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
280 - 04-16-2010, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precise2 View Post
The "ellen" is me Justin Lawrence.
I am so, so sorry.

Page 14 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son