Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on? by Flash - Page 22 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?
Page 22 of 34
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
421 - 08-05-2021, 16:44
Possible excuse:

Nobody actually gets tested for influenza, and clinical diagnosis would err towards covid on most symptoms.

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
422 - 08-05-2021, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Possible excuse:

Nobody actually gets tested for influenza, and clinical diagnosis would err towards covid on most symptoms.
logical

but amapedo won't listen to logic, so your point is moot

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
423 - 08-05-2021, 17:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
highly unlikely

i mean, if it's so deadly, why hasn't anyone from tw croaked from it yet?
Passin thru still with us?

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
424 - 08-05-2021, 17:32
odds are a lurker did die from covid but if he's not one of vanster's 30 white supremacists he doesn't count

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
425 - 08-05-2021, 17:46
Who here has had a family member, coworker, friend or neighbor die from it?

Our neighbors lost their dad. He was 85 and in hospice. That's all I know about so its a stretch. Seems my area and people of similar means/available health care rarely die from it.

Good friend of mine is a ER RN shift supervisor and he's seen a ****load, but then again he works in Chicago and deals a lot of low income families. Rarely a day doesn't go by without multiple deaths on his shift.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
426 - 08-05-2021, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Who here has had a family member, coworker, friend or neighbor die from it?

Our neighbors lost their dad. He was 85 and in hospice. That's all I know about so its a stretch. Seems my area and people of similar means/available health care rarely die from it.

Good friend of mine is a ER RN shift supervisor and he's seen a ****load, but then again he works in Chicago and deals a lot of low income families. Rarely a day doesn't go by without multiple deaths on his shift.
My uncle got it and was basically on his deathbed for 2 or 3 weeks. He was 72 (I think) when he got it but he pulled through. Other than that, I don't personally know a single person that died from it. I know a lot of people that had, and many people that believe they had it.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
427 - 08-05-2021, 18:49
Quote:
Possible excuse:

yea nobody gets tested for the flu cause you know, people get flu shots

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
428 - 08-05-2021, 18:56

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
429 - 08-05-2021, 19:02
There are several viruses from corona family that can be detected in these stupid ****ing tests... Even the creator of PCR fast tests said it.

Flash news: human beings live happily with millions of viruses.

But I'm loving to watch this new kind of society control being implemented. The idiots will go along with it and soon we're all Chinese dumbasses living in fear under their authoritarian neoliberal regime

Last edited by AnubiS; 08-05-2021 at 19:04..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
430 - 08-05-2021, 19:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
yea nobody gets tested for the flu cause you know, people get flu shots
In Canada most people don't get the shot. Especially in the younger age brackets...it's maybe a 35% uptake overall.

Secondly, lab tests are almost never ordered by doctors.

Flu numbers are a guessing game, as are the vaccines they pick on a seasonal basis when they're picking which strain to defend against that year.

So no. People don't get tested because it's just a flu, and because tests aren't available nor required by most doctors.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
431 - 08-05-2021, 20:17

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
432 - 08-05-2021, 20:46

^

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
433 - 08-05-2021, 20:57
Quote:
In Canada most people don't get the shot. Especially in the younger age brackets...it's maybe a 35% uptake overall.

Secondly, lab tests are almost never ordered by doctors.

Flu numbers are a guessing game, as are the vaccines they pick on a seasonal basis when they're picking which strain to defend against that year.

So no. People don't get tested because it's just a flu, and because tests aren't available nor required by most doctors.
Inpatients get tested for influenza all the time. But if you're referring to outpatients, yes people generally don't get tested for influenza.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
434 - 08-05-2021, 21:50
Quote:
Possible excuse:

Jesus ****, this place.

Controlling the spread of misinformation

jsk, nominated this place for wanted list on misinformation list.

I'll let you tussle on why it was rejected, lol.

P.S. it had to do with active posters

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
435 - 08-05-2021, 22:01
I am so glad you decided to stay, Vanster. But, we have to work on this sense of humor issue. I know - it's a delicate topic because you might think you are funny as ****. Let me break it to you: You need some work in the smiles department. Try making a thread about farting. Just do it. Don't overthink it. Don't downplay the importance of toilet humor and general adolescent idiocy to feeling happy as a male. Try it. Just go do a "Do your farts stink?" thread.

Don't get all scientific. Just make something up. We know how you feel about meat and diet so just say some funny ****. "Last night I ate so many greens that when I farted it hung from the ceiling like Spanish Moss for about 2 hours. I had to knock it down with a broom before a hottie showed up."

C'mon man. We really need to work on this and we are here for you.
Always with the "death to white men". Always the "I have alerted some agency to the behavior on TW.com". It's a serious downer. I believe in you.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
436 - 08-05-2021, 22:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I am so glad you decided to stay, Vanster. But, we have to work on this sense of humor issue. I know - it's a delicate topic because you might think you are funny as ****. Let me break it to you: You need some work in the smiles department. Try making a thread about farting. Just do it. Don't overthink it. Don't downplay the importance of toilet humor and general adolescent idiocy to feeling happy as a male. Try it. Just go do a "Do your farts stink?" thread.

Don't get all scientific. Just make something up. We know how you feel about meat and diet so just say some funny ****. "Last night I ate so many greens that when I farted it hung from the ceiling like Spanish Moss for about 2 hours. I had to knock it down with a broom before a hottie showed up."

C'mon man. We really need to work on this and we are here for you.
Always with the "death to white men". Always the "I have alerted some agency to the behavior on TW.com". It's a serious downer. I believe in you.
Come on, buckaroo, turn that frown upside-down.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
437 - 08-05-2021, 22:34
and the autism shall blot out the sun

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
438 - 08-05-2021, 22:35

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
439 - 08-05-2021, 22:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
and the autism shall blot out the sun
You too, sour puss.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
440 - 08-05-2021, 22:37
vanster post everyone's beeper is going off

Page 22 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?

Social Website Bullshit