Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on? by Flash - Page 16 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?
Page 16 of 34
uno
VeteranXX
Old
301 - 08-04-2021, 21:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
flash vs juggs

battle of the covidiots
And yet they both are more successful in life than you

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
302 - 08-04-2021, 21:44
will work 4 baby jordans

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
303 - 08-04-2021, 22:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
That***8217;s funny, you never answered my question, even though I posted it twice. Yes, I have friends that are doctors. And?
That***8217;s funny because until now you never answered this question. Anyway I***8217;m glad you posted it twice as that should make it easier for you to remember. Now ask your doctor friends the same question you posted here. They***8217;ll have more patience for you and will walk you through an explanation you should be able to follow in good faith.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
304 - 08-04-2021, 22:15
Thanks skippy. It never occurred to me to speak to people that work in medicine. In fact, I haven***8217;t talked to anybody other than tw since I went into quarantine May 2020.

You still ignored my question.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
305 - 08-04-2021, 22:26
In $cientism We Trust
Fauci Is Pimping For Big Pharma

Less than two minutes
Hot Young Girl for all you
YOUNG studs

All of a sudden Fauci thinks an early use therapeutic is worth BUYING

Ask me how much I paid for Ivermectina and Hydroxycloroquine

Spoiler

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-04-2021 at 22:32..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
306 - 08-04-2021, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Based on what data specifically?

Since that's kinda what this thread is about.. let's get some facts up in this *****
According to the CDC infection rates of the fully vaccinated range from 0.01% to 0.29% but a study out of Imperial College London says that being vaccinated cuts your chance for catching covid in half. Is your chance for rubella, mumps, measels, polio cut in HALF after your vaccinations?

According to the CDC as well, if you aren't vaccinated at all, your chance of dying from covid is 0.02%. If you are fully vaccinated your chance of dying drops to a staggering 0.01%.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
307 - 08-04-2021, 22:49
My fave is when it is reported that a hospital is "in danger of being overrun".
What it means is that they may have 1000 beds but only enough staff to take care of 500. Just like the grocery store checkout aisles. This is now even more of an issue now that some areas are forcing their staff to get the shot and some are simply saying "**** you". The media also likes to spread stories that all healthcare workers are totally into getting the shot which is BS.

How did we solve the grocery store issue? We created self-checkout. What's the equivalent with COVID? Oral medicine that attacks the entire SARS family which would include many of the variants. So, get it done and everyone can STFU. We all know this is about money, power and control. It's the power mongers manipulating the masses. Again. Using their favorite ingredient - fear. So tiring.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
308 - 08-04-2021, 23:12
we have the best kabuki. truley magnificient

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
309 - 08-04-2021, 23:15
Quote:
Thanks skippy. It never occurred to me to speak to people that work in medicine. In fact, I haven’t talked to anybody other than tw since I went into quarantine May 2020.

So what was it about their answer that you weren’t able to follow?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
310 - 08-04-2021, 23:32
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
So what was it about their answer that you weren’t able to follow?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
311 - 08-05-2021, 03:45
Try this, picked it up from Sky News, data from the Kaiser family foundation, whatever that is.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
312 - 08-05-2021, 04:25
Mitch you realize what's the problem with that chart?

I'll help some. What time period is those deaths over? Is everyone who died on 2020 an unvaccinated Covid-19 death? IE. when are the groups of unvaccinated vs. FULLY vaccinated comparable? is this data from June-July this year, in which case you could prolly make the comparison.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
313 - 08-05-2021, 04:35
Valid point. Just had a quick scout around the KFF website and can't find it, but fair to assume that if Sky are using it today, it's newly published and based on recent data, but whether that's last month, or last 6 months etc., can't be sure.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
314 - 08-05-2021, 04:58
overall deaths sounds looming to me

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
315 - 08-05-2021, 05:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Try this, picked it up from Sky News, data from the Kaiser family foundation, whatever that is.

https://i.imgur.com/xSmO0nr.png
"Deaths may include those not directly caused by COVID-19."

What a great infographic!

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
316 - 08-05-2021, 05:16
Validerp enters the chat.

So what you're saying is that among those that die of falling off ladders while they have Covid, there are also disproportionately more of those that are unvaccinated, and that therefore by extrapolation the vaccine stops you falling off ladders. Bonus !!

So yeah, strap on a brain and have a think about what that might actually mean, rather than just clutching at straws to support your own retarded agenda.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
317 - 08-05-2021, 05:33
Quote:
So what you're saying is...
You don't need me to clarify what I said. It was pretty clear. You can try reading it again and figure out why what you posted is absurd propaganda/misinformation nonsense.

If you can actually understand my simple, factual point and relay it back, I'll respond.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
318 - 08-05-2021, 05:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
You don't need me to clarify what I said. It was pretty clear.
What's pretty clear is that you have your preconceived idea regarding the vaccine, and you looked at this through a magnifying glass to find any little thing you could use to discredit the data. I'm not playing your silly game, I just put the data up there for anyone who is interested (and understands how data works).

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
319 - 08-05-2021, 06:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
The vaccination is not the protection people believe it to be. Yes, you may have milder symptoms BUT that's far from guaranteed if you are exposed to a high viral load. Again, I imagine people returning to restaurants, movie theaters or any other place where one might be in a place with no air circulation for a long period of time will be at a higher risk.
If only we had all been allowed to catch Covid the first time round when it was a lot safer, we would all have a nice antibody store to fight the new variant naturally.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
320 - 08-05-2021, 06:05
Quote:
What's pretty clear is that you have your preconceived idea regarding the vaccine
What’s really clear is almost everything here has a preconceived idea regarding the vaccine.

I do not. I do not know who to believe. Misinformation is being used by all sides on this.

I chose to get vaccinated because I think my loved ones chances are better if I am vaccinated because I travel a lot. I’m not really afraid of the virus or the vaccine. I never get sick, and have never had a reaction to any shot.

Personally I think we have enough people vaccinated to where they should stop with the high pressure. I don’t think children should be vaccinated, I think it’s very rare for Covid to permanently harm children.

All opinion

Page 16 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?

Social Website Bullshit