Prepare to experience nostalgia

So did I.

But it's like the one guy who made his kids watch Pokémon posted before.

There are much better shows to watch.

Like what Pee Wee's Playhouse......

DBZ was awsome for its time and made me want to kick some ass.

Pee Wee's Playhouse was creepy and will teach your kids how to become petofiles.

DBZ will teach your kids to yell about what they're going to do for 15 minutes before spending 30 seconds actually doing it (poorly).

Betty Boop
Casper
Daria
Go Bots
Hanna Barbera (Huckleberry Hound, Yogi the Bear, etc.)
Heckle & Jeckle
Liquid Television (Aeon Flux)
Mighty Mouse
Mr. Wizard
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Schoolhouse Rocks
Sesame Street
The Head
The Maxx
Thomas the Tank Engine
TigerSharks
Woody Woodpecker

Like what Pee Wee's Playhouse......

DBZ was awsome for its time and made me want to kick some ass.

Pee Wee's Playhouse was creepy and will teach your kids how to become petofiles.

Pedophile.

Aside from Paul Reubens being a wierdo, there is nothing wrong with Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Did Reubens expose himself to you at some point? You have an odd hatred of Playhouse.

Last edited:
im positive it was mentioned earlier but i just skimmed pages

but swat cats was fucking awesome

u need to get all the old bugs bunny/tom&jerry stuff too... the real old stuff w/ the racism maids who werent allowed to speak and all that...

best toons ever

honestly it wasn't a good cartoon unless something exploded in their face and they were portrayed as niggers because their faces and everything were black except lips and eyes

im positive it was mentioned earlier but i just skimmed pages

but swat cats was fucking awesome

u need to get all the old bugs bunny/tom&jerry stuff too... the real old stuff w/ the racism maids who werent allowed to speak and all that...

best toons ever

Got them all, the racist ones are the best. Especially the Jap faces.

Pee-Wee rules, anyone who hates on him is a cock loving fag.

BTW the only modern series I will add to my collection is Spongebob, and frankly I'm surprised no one mentioned it.

I had forgotten how badass the MASK intro was. I'm going to have to cave and download Jonny Quest. Should I get all incarnations of it? I've seen some of the old ones but was never really into it. I kind of lumped that in with Scooby Doo where every show was the same thing repeated ad nauseam. Which is probably why I don't have Scooby Doo on the list yet.

I'm having trouble finding The New Adventures of Jonny Quest (the one from 1986). Anyone have any tips on where I could find it?

Back