Page 9 of 47
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 04-16-2010, 12:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomaly View Post
i understand youre going over the top to be funny here

but you realize if you succeed youre going to be the next person to get railed on because youre acting like a loser on the intrawebs.
doubt it

I'm pretty ****ing awesome and that's also undeniable fact

btw anyone reading this who has SC2 beta and wants to play a fun non-uber-competitive game.. PM me or something

I want to play SC2 but I'm not a big fan of the build-order clicks-per-second gameplay style. I just want to chill and play Starcraft, ffs.

Sponsored Links
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 04-16-2010, 12:39
Obibun are you going to tell your gf you spent your day participating in an epic Internet conquest involving some loser you met on an online video game forum

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
163 - 04-16-2010, 12:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
Obibun are you going to tell your gf you spent your day participating in an epic Internet conquest involving some loser you met on an online video game forum
probably

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 04-16-2010, 12:41
is this the internet

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 04-16-2010, 12:43
also for the record that gorgeous chick I posted a few days back is even more into me now

I learned a lot about the historiography of the Kennedy administration today because I helped her with a paper

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 04-16-2010, 12:45
ps why are people still trying to prove **** by means of post count

like, are they not aware that if I'm so inclined, instead of editing a post I will just post again a second time?

Not being a virginy loser means I don't feel constrained to abide by the etiquette of an internet forum, I'll post as many times as I damn well please, and **** models in the interim, and one day if technology so permits, during

**** yeah

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 04-16-2010, 12:46
Shut up.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
168 - 04-16-2010, 12:48
i **** models as well

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
169 - 04-16-2010, 12:49

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 04-16-2010, 12:50
at the very worst /best he took over the personality of some nobody on the forums who lives in the next town over

still waiting for pics of xcursion.

how's ur 'fishing' going arsin?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 04-16-2010, 12:50
so does anyone want to play a friendly game of Starcraft 2 where I can actually watch things happening instead of having to constantly click out orders just so that I don't fall beside by three entire seconds thus losing the game?

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 04-16-2010, 12:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
You should be the last person ragging on people for posting a lot in one thread.
My many posts are usually individual replies to other posters. He's talking to himself in here.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
173 - 04-16-2010, 12:57
It's getting hard to tell who is the bigger ****** when it comes down to Obi and arsin/precise. I mean it's really neck and neck.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
174 - 04-16-2010, 12:57
adam mitter semen ****ter

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
175 - 04-16-2010, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
It's getting hard to tell who is the bigger ****** when it comes down to Obi and arsin/precise. I mean it's really neck and neck.
mrrrraaahhhhh

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 04-16-2010, 13:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
mrrrraaahhhhh
IRONY.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 04-16-2010, 13:09
as much as I want ellen to shoot himself, you're verging on psychopathy yourself on this one obibro

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 04-16-2010, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
as much as I want ellen to shoot himself, you're verging on psychopathy yourself on this one obibro
This is actually just a vendetta combined with abject bordem.

Plus the fact I was able to oust a psychopathic liar with no real effort aside from some basic deduction just made my day yesterday

I spent so much money in Amsterdam that I've got to be incredibly sparse with it for at least a few weeks, which means I won't be doing much

So I take my fun in revealing to the forum world at large that arsin is completely insane and has been pretending to be 4 different people for reasons unbeknownst to anyone here

I think what has surprised/ired me the most is the simple refusal of people to believe obvious facts. I could be talking about Dr. Pepper and be just as vehement in stating facts when people are so blind to them.

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 04-16-2010, 13:15
bordem

McLovin
Veteran5
Old
180 - 04-16-2010, 13:16
pathetic mental breakdown in progress, delusions of grandeur, only child, FAS, etc...

good stuff

Page 9 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son