[LoD] My time with LoD

i'm not reading that long and shitty myspace post

Hey, I've been having weird stomach pains too and my doctor thinks it could be my gall bladder :(

Did he order an ultrasound? They can detect stones. If it doesn't detect stones then he'll order a HIDA scan which tests the function of the gallbladder by taking pictures of it with a radioactive tracer.

The Ultrasound takes 10 mins tops, the HIDA scan takes like 2 hours. Small stones/sludge was detected during my ultrasound and from my symptoms a surgeon was contacted etc..

ew2je7.jpg

jesus dude stop this LoD obsession what the hell
Since I'm going in for surgery on Tues to have my gallbladder taken out and I could possibly die or something, I felt I should post this or it may never see the light of day.
holy melodramatic.

the sad part about all these threads is that in truth she's probably loving all the attention she's getting

wait i actually read the post and i don't understand why a post like this resulted from talking online to someone for a month

maybe there will be complications so i don't have to read any more of these shitty threads that look deceptively interesting

Back