Trans rights!

You just reminded me, when I was working in Germany I planned a holiday at the end.

I had tickets booked from Stuttgart to Vienna to Budapest. I had to cancel b/c I had to return home unexpectedly and missed out.

That would have been an awesome rail trip :(

You just reminded me, when I was working in Germany I planned a holiday at the end.

I had tickets booked from Stuttgart to Vienna to Budapest. I had to cancel b/c I had to return home unexpectedly and missed out.

That would have been an awesome rail trip :(

That woulda been very cool.

Thought about taking the Trans-Siberian Express from Moscow to Vladivostok (or catching the interchange to Ulaan Baatar in Mongolia) some day.

:cool:

trans paladin has arrived to smite boomers

iwViTK7.png

if being trans means your external sex anatomy at birth mismatches your psychosocial gender self-classification does that mean a trans cartoon character has external sex anatomy

cuz i've seen barbie with her clothes off and if i saw that on the birthing table i wouldn't know what letter to stamp on the form

Normality is just social delusion. If you find yourself considered "normal" by today's standards you are clearly doing life wrong.

it NEEDS to BE DISCUSSED

because MY INCOME is BASED
ON
PEOPLE being OUTRAGED about SOMETHING

you'll know when you've found an actual source of information because it will bore you to tears. don't try talking to the patriots, they can't talk back

Back