[TRIBES DUEL] VANSTER VS. THE TEXAN

jerry the tribe request that you obs van vs texan and twitch stream

many $$ will be inolve

Welp, Stork's version of Tribes is not there, so I tried MilkMan's and because it's a .rar, the free version of winzip won't open it without paying.

edit nvm looks like all the links are shitty because they've been dmca'd by those playt1 idiots

Last edited:
you're gonna have to get better before you can beat the texan jhgf

tribes is srs bsns

6 years of telling the texan he'd kick his ass at T1 and now this lmfao

Tell you what, Gladys. I'll arrange a duel for you, tell you who you're going to duel, ask a person of my choosing to come in and stream it to the web. and if you don't accept, you're backing down.

Take your duel thread and jam it, geriatric stalker.

You've never seen me play, Janice. And after tonight's exchange, you won't. You've never posted original content, not even a picture of your bicycle. You don't set up a duel, tell me who I'm dueling, and then ask someone else to stream it to the web unless you ask me first. Unless you're willing to do the same, with me picking your opponent, the server, and the person that is going to stream you playing, then I'm not either. Oh, and if you decline, you're "backing down." Take this thread, print it out, and clean your colostomy bag with it.

Stalker creep.

You've never seen me play, Janice. And after tonight's exchange, you won't. You've never posted original content, not even a picture of your bicycle. You don't set up a duel, tell me who I'm dueling, and then ask someone else to stream it to the web unless you ask me first. Unless you're willing to do the same, with me picking your opponent, the server, and the person that is going to stream you playing, then I'm not either. Oh, and if you decline, you're "backing down." Take this thread, print it out, and clean your colostomy bag with it.

Stalker creep.

:jester:

Back