So, just to be clear. You are not on my side. good

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
28062 - 04-30-2023, 09:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
JuggerNaught really needs to find a better looking person to replace himself, or atleast get a haircut and a shave
ftfy tbch tyvm

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
28063 - 04-30-2023, 18:03
BTW, sudden deaths all over the ****ing place..
Good job, Pfizer!

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
28064 - 05-05-2023, 13:52
it's finally over.

let's HoF and lock this scooby.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28065 - 05-05-2023, 14:39
Emergency is over, Covid is not.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28066 - 05-05-2023, 15:25
Yep
Please go get tested
Do Not Use Certain SD Biosensor Pilot COVID-19 At-Home Tests: FDA Safety Communication | FDA

Quote:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers and health care providers to stop using and throw out certain lots of recalled SD Biosensor, Inc. Pilot COVID-19 At-Home Tests, distributed by Roche Diagnostics. The FDA has significant concerns of bacterial contamination in the Pilot COVID-19 At-Home Test liquid solution, provided in the test kit. Direct contact with the contaminated liquid solution may pose safety concerns and the bacterial contamination could impact the performance of the test....

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
28067 - 05-05-2023, 16:17
Phew, thankfully when they scheduled the emergency's end months back nothing changed. That'd be embarrassing.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28068 - 05-05-2023, 17:18
Just in time for suddenly...

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28069 - 05-05-2023, 17:37
Dozens of people infected with COVID-19 at CDC***8217;s annual conference of ***8216;disease detectives***8217;
Quote:
Nearly three dozen people were likely infected with COVID-19 at a conference held by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia, from April 24 to 27, according to a CDC representative.

At the annual Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference, officers known as "disease detectives" gathered to share "leading-edge investigations, scientific findings and forward-thinking strategies to inform improvements in public health," per the CDC.

Approximately 35 individuals had reported testing positive as of May 2, CDC spokesperson Kristen Nordlund confirmed in an email to Fox News Digital.
[...]

Around 2,000 people attended the event, which was held at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia, part of the InterContinental Hotels Group, near the CDC***8217;s headquarters.

"CDC is working with the Georgia Department of Health to conduct a rapid epidemiological assessment of confirmed COVID-19 cases that appear to be connected to the 2023 EIS Conference to determine transmission patterns," Nordlund said.
[...]

COVID cases continue to decline nationwide, yet the CDC continues to recommend that everyone aged 6 months and older stay up to date with all COVID-19 vaccines, including an updated vaccine.
[...]
So let me get this straight. CDC holds an event where 99% of them get monthly jabs yet it appears to be turning into a superspreader event, and they are asking civies to continue to inject the mystery shot into them?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28070 - 05-05-2023, 17:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Emergency is over, Covid is not.
Emergency was over by May 2020, but you do you

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28071 - 05-05-2023, 17:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Dozens of people infected with COVID-19 at CDC***8217;s annual conference of ***8216;disease detectives***8217;

So let me get this straight. CDC holds an event where 99% of them get monthly jabs yet it appears to be turning into a superspreader event, and they are asking civies to continue to inject the mystery shot into them?

Why would you think that's a clever comeback, when you know that they know it doesn't stop transmission?

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28072 - 05-05-2023, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
What happened in may 2020?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28073 - 05-05-2023, 17:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
What happened in may 2020?
BLM riots.

BLM riots protected you from getting covid and as long as you carried a virtuous sign around proclaiming your desire to kneel in front of double-digit darkies, covid flew over you and infected a white chad that refused to bow down.

duh.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28074 - 05-05-2023, 17:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
As I've said before, my degrees, education, and lab experience are nothing compared to TW members that got their degree from the University Of Twitter, so I'm going to defer to whatever you say.

Arguing things I know about with TW is something I gave up on long ago.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28075 - 05-05-2023, 17:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
Why would you think that's a clever comeback, when you know that they know it doesn't stop transmission?
Oh, right. My bad. It must've slipped my mind we were talking about the worlds largest drug dealer.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28076 - 05-05-2023, 17:58
Excellent recovery Sam. 10/10

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28077 - 05-05-2023, 18:35
Vanster is an epidemiologist moonlighting as an economist tonight get the whisky out guys gonna be a banger Friday eve

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28078 - 05-05-2023, 22:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
As I've said before, my degrees, education, and lab experience are nothing compared to TW members that got their degree from the University Of Twitter, so I'm going to defer to whatever you say.

Arguing things I know about with TW is something I gave up on long ago.
You are as much a virologist as anyone else here.

****ing twat.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
28079 - 05-05-2023, 22:36
gandalf is a massive karen

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
28080 - 05-06-2023, 01:28
Happy rate increase week!

Page 1404 of 1426

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite