[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes by Rosdower - Page 16 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes
Page 16 of 28
def
VeteranXX
Old
301 - 02-09-2010, 13:47
this thread really needs to go back to making fun of dubai

Sponsored Links
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
302 - 02-09-2010, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by def View Post
We're not finished making fun of you yet.

def
VeteranXX
Old
303 - 02-09-2010, 13:53
go on

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
304 - 02-09-2010, 14:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by def View Post
Well yeah, it's headed back in that direction if we talk about the Muslims. You see, they can pick up and live in another country because they're broke and don't care about making money. They've migrated to the UK where they rely on government handouts, just like they do coming to the states on full scholarships just because they are minority foreign students. They need to stay in their own country instead of trying to populate the world and over take it with a population explosion.

DaMoz0r
VeteranXX
Old
305 - 02-09-2010, 14:03
when you guys are bummed and looking to have some fun, dont you jump on a plane and head for your fantasy world in the desert (AKA LAS VEGAS)... what dubai has done seems like Las Vegas on ****ing acid to me.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
306 - 02-09-2010, 14:03
NGFM, can you comment on what I said about a free college education in this day and age?

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
307 - 02-09-2010, 14:05

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
308 - 02-09-2010, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMoz0r View Post
when you guys are bummed and looking to have some fun, dont you jump on a plane and head for your fantasy world in the desert (AKA LAS VEGAS)... what dubai has done seems like Las Vegas on ****ing acid to me.
except Prostitution, Stripping, Chicks without Burkas, and public drunkeness is are far more tolerable in Vegas. But you're right.. Dubai is vegas on acid.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
309 - 02-09-2010, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Well yeah, it's headed back in that direction if we talk about the Muslims. You see, they can pick up and live in another country because they're broke and don't care about making money. They've migrated to the UK where they rely on government handouts, just like they do coming to the states on full scholarships just because they are minority foreign students. They need to stay in their own country instead of trying to populate the world and over take it with a population explosion.
You drive me nuts.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
310 - 02-09-2010, 14:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post

I thought a lot of the buildings they were working on over the years looked really cool and I figured it would cool to go there one day, but seeing that picture it actually looks very boring, very much like something that died and washed up on shore and is slowly rotting away.

jonb
VeteranXX
Old
311 - 02-09-2010, 14:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian ng View Post
You drive me nuts.
It's amazing how much he knows about world affairs without leaving the comfort of his tv chair.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
312 - 02-09-2010, 14:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollod View Post
except Prostitution, Stripping, Chicks without Burkas, and public drunkeness is are far more tolerable in Vegas. But you're right.. Dubai is vegas on acid.
This. If you were to walk the streets with a beer in Dubai, they'll cut your hands off. In Vegas they look the other way if you're cool about it.

Paying for college in America. The system is designed to give full scholarships to those of need (minorities), or athletes. Ashley got straght A's in high school and only her tuition is partially covered, not the room and books. Minorities get full scholarships because of need, and I think that's a joke. Especially the foreign Muslims who come here, go to universities, then execute terrorist attacks.

And the point I was trying to make about Vegas being in the valley is that the city doesn't have that sand look to it. Yet Dubai has this haze over it. That's because nothing is protecting the city from sand storms. I can guarantee you that after a decade, those new buildings will look like crap.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 02-09-2010 at 15:04..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
313 - 02-09-2010, 14:59
I remember reading an article about the hand cutting beer thing

I think it was on the internets

joeyarkenstat02
VeteranXV
Old
314 - 02-09-2010, 15:02
dubai is a ****ing ****hole

tiger woods loves that place and look where it got him

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
315 - 02-09-2010, 15:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
This. If you were to walk the streets with a beer in Dubai, they'll cut your hands off. In Vegas they look the other way if you're cool about it.
What confuses me is that here we have a guy who appears to be able to build properly punctuated, structured sentences, despite the fact the he is clearly as dumb and ignorant as dirt. Is there some new software that can do this for retards now?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
316 - 02-09-2010, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollod View Post
Whatever floats your boat, Dude. Let's take them one by one

Prostitution.......absolu tely rife in Dubai, and a ****load cheaper than Vegas. Not my bag, but if it's yours, welcome to Dubai, enjoy !!

Stripping.....not so in your face as Vegas, but essentially, see above.

Chciks without Burkhas......... some of the locals wear them, everyone else doesn't. This is Dubai, not ****ing Saudi or Yemen. Stop being so ****ing ignorant

Public drunkenness.............I have been publicly hammered on many occasions, still got all my hands and feet. On at least 3 occasions I have fallen asleep in taxis and taken to the cop shop by angry taxi drivers. On each of these occasions plod has let me dry out and then taken me home. On the one specific occasion I have a clear memory of (because they let me dry out properly), 4 cops took me home, rang the doorbell, and apologised to my wife for having kept me so long.

For the record, I am now a much more responsible person. At least Saturday to Wednesday.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
317 - 02-09-2010, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
I thought a lot of the buildings they were working on over the years looked really cool and I figured it would cool to go there one day, but seeing that picture it actually looks very boring, very much like something that died and washed up on shore and is slowly rotting away.
Agreed, from that angle it looks bland. From ground level the picture is very different. Proof will be provided tomorrow if you can't be arsed to look for it yourself, i'm needing my bed.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
318 - 02-09-2010, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Yes, the US is the best place to live. In short, capitalism provides us the best way to live life on our own terms, and we get freedom where it counts the most, freedom of speech.
In a world of dumb, this is the dumbest. Oh, Reggs, please do enlighten us as to the criteria you have used to determine that the US is the best place to live. As I see it your argument seems to be that the ability to take the pure drivel that your head generates, and shout it at everyone who can't run away fast enough, without being shot on sight, is the only criteria worth consdiering. Seriously, nothing else matters to you. You appear to have just superceded NGFM as the most ignorant retarded ****wit in this forum. The only person who appears to have benefitted from your post is NGFM, who moved one place up the rankings. Nice work fella.

T-Good
Banned
Old
319 - 02-09-2010, 15:40
mitchdubai is extremely proud to live in a city he can barely afford to live in

lmao

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
320 - 02-09-2010, 15:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Public drunkenness.............I have been publicly hammered on many occasions, still got all my hands and feet. On at least 3 occasions I have fallen asleep in taxis and taken to the cop shop by angry taxi drivers. On each of these occasions plod has let me dry out and then taken me home. On the one specific occasion I have a clear memory of (because they let me dry out properly), 4 cops took me home, rang the doorbell, and apologised to my wife for having kept me so long.

For the record, I am now a much more responsible person. At least Saturday to Wednesday.
Sounds like fun

Page 16 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai enslaves brown ppl , dubai kills , dubai sucks , dune coons , mitch is a retarded fag , sand niggers , tall fuckn building!#@@!