I BackTraced It!

I mean really. Most of you aren't parents yet, but you're at least half-way intelligent. Let's all put ourselves in the position of that father for a moment. Your daughter comes in bawling and troubled that people are being mean to her on the net. What to do?

Yes, exactly. You sit down with daughter and talk about it. You find out that this is all coming from her posting provocative videos where she curses like a sailor, acts like a complete narcissist, and finally makes vague threats of graphic homicide. Woah. Daughter is not getting enough attention at home. .dunno, but she's got issues that need to be sorted out. Lets spend more time with her or something.

Nope, not this guy. He decides the best parenting is to let her make a tearful plea video, and then appear in it himself with the very well thought out threats of cyber-police, police, and the state police. They will be arrested, and then he kind of melts down. .the consequences will never be the same comment is the result of him not planning this out. He's raging with his daughter, saying nonsensical things, and this isn't my biggest criticism of him. It's the fact that he is modeling this behavior for a child. He's teaching her a lesson about how adults are supposed to act when they encounter adversity, and it's fucking obscene. This is what happens when Validuz procreates. Being a parent is the most important job a human being can ever have and he's giving a beautiful tutorial on how to fuck it up royally.

Last edited:
i was intrigued at his cadence when referring to himself as "HER FATHER". a cry for relevance and recognition at a most inopportune time.

and no apparent effort to calm his daughter down and show her a proper way to handle such ribbing. he only encourages her behavior because he will huff and puff when she turns on the waterworks.

the last time i clicked a link to encyclopedia dramatica dot com, i got a FUCKING BOOT SECTOR VIRUS through a java exploit

which you know what pretty much my own fault because the point is, when a java update bubble pops up, do it

i like when people record emotional videos cause when they calm down and finish the video they're like

all right time to upload this

cyber police is :lol:
billy mays is :rofl:
the remix video is :rofl: :lol:

the girl crying isn't funny, but her dad is comedy gold. i bet he will be a finalist for unintentional comedian of the year 2010.

I mean really. Most of you aren't parents yet, but you're at least half-way intelligent. Let's all put ourselves in the position of that father for a moment. Your daughter comes in bawling and troubled that people are being mean to her on the net. What to do?
It's very late at that point to start raising your child.

Yes, exactly. You sit down with daughter and talk about it. You find out that this is all coming from her posting provocative videos where she curses like a sailor, acts like a complete narcissist, and finally makes vague threats of graphic homicide. Woah. Daughter is not getting enough attention at home. .dunno, but she's got issues that need to be sorted out. Lets spend more time with her or something.
What a fucking wet vagina you are.

"You sit her down and ... dunno... sort out her issues by spending time with her!"

Nope, not this guy. He decides the best parenting is to let her make a tearful plea video, and then appear in it himself with the very well thought out threats of cyber-police, police, and the state police. They will be arrested, and then he kind of melts down. .the consequences will never be the same comment is the result of him not planning this out. He's raging with his daughter, saying nonsensical things, and this isn't my biggest criticism of him. It's the fact that he is modeling this behavior for a child. He's teaching her a lesson about how adults are supposed to act when they encounter diversity, and it's fucking obscene. This is what happens when Validuz procreates. Being a parent is the most important job a human being can ever have and he's giving a beautiful tutorial on how to fuck it up royally.
You're fucking clueless. You have no idea how to raise a child.

In fact, you're the epitome of terrible parenting in the world. The idea that you need to coddle the living shit out of the child whenever they do something wrong that you've already told them not to do (if you were a good parent), is absurd. Sometimes kids just need discipline, not your sympathy, retard. That dipshit father in that video probably DOES do everything you said, because she's obviously a spoiled brat, retard.

God damnit, I hope your cunt of a wife can't have kids.

Damn skippy.

The girl needs her ass whipped, her computer access taken away, grounded for at bare minimum 6 months, and absolutely no access to a camera/webcam again.

Her mother and father on the other hand need to be put down. They're obviously a waste of oxygen.

they're already in deep shit

zing.

1279294861202.jpg

the last time i clicked a link to encyclopedia dramatica dot com, i got a FUCKING BOOT SECTOR VIRUS through a java exploit

which you know what pretty much my own fault because the point is, when a java update bubble pops up, do it

don't install java

Back