[SO] i just snorted coke for the first time

if you want a good drug to do... check out mephedrone, it's like a cross between coke / mdma... unscheduled at the moment, so it's in a bit of a legal grey area. fun stuff, no need to re-up every 10 minutes or so like with coke, and virtually no come down either. all aboard? woo-woo.

nod

it's alright, but like before mentioned too expensive and the high doesn't last very long

plus the next day you feel like the biggest piece of shit on earth

i do suggest having sex on it though, if that's a viable option (probably not)

if you want a good drug to do... check out mephedrone, it's like a cross between coke / mdma... unscheduled at the moment, so it's in a bit of a legal grey area. fun stuff, no need to re-up every 10 minutes or so like with coke, and virtually no come down either. all aboard? woo-woo.

You live on and sail a boat. I wouldn't want to be trippin and shit while in the middle of the ocean.

I wouldn't want to be trippin and shit while in the middle of the ocean.

Yeah, neither would i. that'd be a TERRIBLE idea. i've been on vacation though, and had the chance to check out this designer drug while enjoying the relative safety of dry land. besides it's not really a trip like lsd or shrooms. imagine the chattiness of coke, but the euphoria / body high of mdma.

I love it but good god, I can't afford it. I always got a good clean high from coke. The only problem is when I finally got to sleep, I felt like shit when I woke up.

:sunny:

Back