Anyone here ever do Ecstasy? by skysnipe - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Anyone here ever do Ecstasy?
Page 1 of 3
skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-27-2009, 01:38
I did some Ecstasy earlier today and was rolling like a mother****er, it was pretty awesome..

Anyone else do it before?

Sponsored Links
veorx
I traded my soul for this title
Contributor
Old
2 - 09-27-2009, 01:39
you are an idiot

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
3 - 09-27-2009, 01:41
I think skysnipe needs a job.

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 09-27-2009, 01:41
sup dudes every thread I make is about drugs but everyone really knows I'm a total fat nerd with +1 boob point.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-27-2009, 01:41
nope just you bro

CloroX
VeteranX
Old
6 - 09-27-2009, 01:41
this is a pretty good shtick, trolling tw about drug usage. keep it up. maybe you could robotrip or eat some morning glory seeds and report back.

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7 - 09-27-2009, 01:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloroX View Post
this is a pretty good shtick, trolling tw about drug usage. keep it up. maybe you could robotrip or eat some morning glory seeds and report back.
Will report back with results

confidential
VeteranX
Old
8 - 09-27-2009, 01:44
what's up skysnipe, what's going on in your life buddy

i would read your daily blog`

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 09-27-2009, 01:45
Don't be disrespecting LSA, ******.

qcksilver316
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 09-27-2009, 01:49
the obvious solution here is giants

Longinus
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11 - 09-27-2009, 01:50
try taking 100 it gets you really high

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
12 - 09-27-2009, 01:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
try taking 100 it gets you really high
Nah I took one and felt like I was never going to stop floating for 4 hours straight I can't imagine what 2 of those ****ers would do to you

Longinus
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
13 - 09-27-2009, 01:53
naw trust me 100 will do u real good

Longinus
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
14 - 09-27-2009, 01:54
just make sure not to drink any water it ****s with the serotonins

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
15 - 09-27-2009, 01:55
I haven't not much desire to either.

Last weekend i was at a bucks party, one dude rocked up totally hammered to this steak place we hit up before some laser skirmish (running around the woods with laser weapons shooting each other) action ahead of some cabin action into the wee hours of the morning playing wisest wizard. Anyways, he had had 3 or 4 ecstacy the night before (he couldn't remember how many). Anyways, was kinda amusing that he was hung over to buggery, until we were at laserskirmish when he was on my team and he kept falling asleep n the ground 2 min into the 30 min rounds. After that he fell asleep in the cabin when we got there and woke up at like 10 pm. When everyone else was well lubricated. There is actually a pic somewhere with the two of us with no pants on about midnight. It was hot.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
16 - 09-27-2009, 01:57
wtf beren

CloroX
VeteranX
Old
17 - 09-27-2009, 01:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren View Post

Last weekend i was at a bucks party, one dude rocked up totally hammered to this steak place we hit up before some laser skirmish (running around the woods with laser weapons shooting each other) action ahead of some cabin action into the wee hours of the morning playing wisest wizard. Anyways, he had had 3 or 4 ecstacy the night before (he couldn't remember how many). Anyways, was kinda amusing that he was hung over to buggery, until we were at laserskirmish when he was on my team and he kept falling asleep n the ground 2 min into the 30 min rounds. After that he fell asleep in the cabin when we got there and woke up at like 10 pm. When everyone else was well lubricated. There is actually a pic somewhere with the two of us with no pants on about midnight. It was hot.
Last 3 sentences are golden.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
18 - 09-27-2009, 01:58
Quote:

Welcome to club Whoop and Rancher Dan.

Maker
VeteranX
Old
19 - 09-27-2009, 02:00
Beren

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
20 - 09-27-2009, 02:00
Quote:

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Anyone here ever do Ecstasy?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
time to call the dea