nico

Homosexuality is so fuckin gay and disgusting. Being attracted to something masculine is a mental illness, idc how you look at it or think about it otherwise you're wrong.

There is mad wiring loose in your brain and it's fucking gross. Fuck off with your gay shit. I don't have to support anybody or say it's "okay" to be attracted to dudes. It's not okay and we need to stop this bullshit of acceptance.

Because if you're not accepting of people thinking it's not okay to be gay, then you're a hypocrite.

iu

Homosexuality is so fuckin gay and disgusting. Being attracted to something masculine is a mental illness, idc how you look at it or think about it otherwise you're wrong.

There is mad wiring loose in your brain and it's fucking gross. Fuck off with your gay shit. I don't have to support anybody or say it's "okay" to be attracted to dudes. It's not okay and we need to stop this bullshit of acceptance.

Because if you're not accepting of people thinking it's not okay to be gay, then you're a hypocrite.

words of wisdom for gay pride advocates

i mean u get literally any human alive to read that post and their first thought immediately is "ah yeah hes defo gay"

Nico is a Greek name :brows:

If you made a chart of names and the feet of cock that had been up the ass of that name, Nico would be up there.

My name is from my favorite animated movie as a child. Secret of Nimh. Nothing more. No fuckin greek shit no fuckin bible shit nothing.

The name Nico is a boy's name of Greek origin meaning "people of victory". Nico is one of the great nickname names, full of charm, energy and effortless cool -- a neo Nick. Nico is commonly heard in Italy -- as a short form of Niccolo -- and also in France, Belgium, Germany, Holland and Spanish-speaking countries.
Nico: Name Meaning, Popularity, and Similar Names | Nameberry

You might be different but there has been a lot of cock up the ass of men named Nico.

Idc what the history of the name is I explained where I chose the name from.

The bible shit doesn't apply

None of the dumb shit you posted applies.

Where i got it is where i got it. Stop trying to stick shit to it that doesn't apply.

I could go look up Brasstax if i wanted to but I don't give a shit where you got your name or why you chose it.

Get a life.

hes also known as pedodemus and we kno that pedophilia and homosexuality often go hand in hand

Well, just remember that you chose a name steeped in gay history. It's a classic.
BrassTax is a made up name but I can see why it attracts you. It has ass in it.
This is assuming that Sevhi and the like are right about you being in the closet.

If you are, I am here to tell you it's OK. I am here for you too.

Also, if you re-arrange the letters in The Secret of Nimh you can spell Chief Nethermost. Also Centimeter Of Shh.
Thought provoking.

Reactions: clu
nico the cord is not the same without you we haven't had a conversation about homosexuality in almost two days now please come back

People who hate the gays are the gayest of all

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Back