Reload this Page Since BE is dying...
Page 4 of 4
Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 11-30-2008, 13:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam View Post
So the same as BE. Well, perhaps minus the terrible part.

No definitely the terrible part and we still did plenty of stuff together as a guild we just do it under a different tag with more people so we don't have to rely on tiny alliance guilds to field full WB's.

Sponsored Links
Gundam
VeteranX
Old
62 - 11-30-2008, 15:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo View Post
No definitely the terrible part and we still did plenty of stuff together as a guild we just do it under a different tag with more people so we don't have to rely on tiny alliance guilds to field full WB's.
Eh? We didn't have any problems fielding full WBs in closed beta, we didn't shortly after launch as well. I think a bigger problem was many of our closed beta people burnt out a few weeks after launch.

Violent
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 12-01-2008, 09:16
Alright, I have the game in hand today. I will be loading up and setting my account up at lunch time. I'm not sure what I am going to do yet. There seems to be no reason for me to roll on REM unless we can salvage Blood Eagle. I know that most of anyone who is decent and active is already moved on to Grudge.

My play time right now is most likely going to be from about 6pm est to 10/11pm est weekdays and I will be grinding out the next two weekends since I don't have any money to travel.

I'd rather not waste my time trying to carry a dead guild on my back. I would like to play with a solid group of actives up to 40. Even if there is only 5 to 10 of us.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
64 - 12-01-2008, 09:48
Roll Destro.

Heythatguy
Veteran++
Old
65 - 12-01-2008, 10:26
Well, I play a lot and I can tell you that I have seen maybe 2-4 people log on to BE in the last 2 weeks and they didn't stay on long. Oxy never got back to my PM about getting a leadership position so if you rolled order, i'm still not sure how you would get in the guild. I would love to see BE come back, but you gotta do whats more fun, otherwise why bother.

Surge
VeteranX
Old
66 - 12-01-2008, 13:39
just got the game today

destro on REM?

Fitty
TW Diplomat4
Old
67 - 12-01-2008, 14:34
grudge for order players - contact scooby or mael?

SoL for destro - contact den

Violent
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 12-01-2008, 14:58
Den is contact name in game?

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 12-01-2008, 16:52
Yes.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
70 - 12-01-2008, 17:03
Join SoL if you want a bigger guild, which definitely has its benefits.

Contact Clap, Imbalanced, or Qarl if you want a smaller, more tight-knit group of pvp oriented players (recruit based off of skill). (Guild name: Iz Alwayz Sunni 'n Praag)

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 12-01-2008, 17:32
Ya we're totally zerg with like 500+ members. I don't even know who anyone else is but the guys from here. They also hate to PVP and we never run guild groups or WB's and have no PVE progression for ward gear.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
72 - 12-01-2008, 17:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo View Post
Ya we're totally zerg with like 500+ members. I don't even know who anyone else is but the guys from here. They also hate to PVP and we never run guild groups or WB's and have no PVE progression for ward gear.
Sarcasm? Can't tell (don't know the exact # of SoL guys)

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 12-01-2008, 17:45
It was purely facetious. We're 20-40 active a week of T3/T4 players. We run guild groups all the time for PVP and PVE and not a single player I've met is a douche bag. Similar to TW guys but without the MMO ADD of quitting every other week.

Soldiers of Legacy of Red Eye Mountain - Warhammer Online

is pretty much our make up if you are trying to decide what to play.

And I guess we have a couple of solid alliance guilds but I rarely play with them.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
74 - 12-01-2008, 18:27
I wasn't saying SoL was a zerg guild just said it's a larger guild

Page 4 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Since BE is dying...

Social Website Bullshit