Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page 1.0.2 Patch Deployed
Page 3 of 3
succi
Veteran++
Old
41 - 10-10-2008, 10:11
well it worked. I actually had to sit in a 10 minute que to play last night. Pissed me the hell off...

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 10-10-2008, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
Except that advantage is meaningless when it's not enough to counter the zerg.
See, the thing is: it will always be a zerg

people aren't going to want to participate in open rvr unless they have a player advantage.

unless you get an organized guild vs guild event, it will never be fair.

ever

online gamers don't want competition. they say they do, but they never do. it's always whining about this, that, numbers, lag, hacks, exploits, MY PC CRASHED something always seems to come up.

most people hate losing; and they all seem to love winning 10v1. hell even the order on our server only raid undefended keeps and never even face off against destro anywhere.

PessimiStick
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-10-2008, 12:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
See, the thing is: it will always be a zerg

people aren't going to want to participate in open rvr unless they have a player advantage.

unless you get an organized guild vs guild event, it will never be fair.

ever

online gamers don't want competition. they say they do, but they never do. it's always whining about this, that, numbers, lag, hacks, exploits, MY PC CRASHED something always seems to come up.

most people hate losing; and they all seem to love winning 10v1. hell even the order on our server only raid undefended keeps and never even face off against destro anywhere.
I don't think you're quite understanding.

There was an Order raid that tried to get to the Chaos city a few days ago, and while they steamrolled everyone defending, they literally could not cap it over because there were too many destruction players doing PQs and other assorted **** in lower tiers. The spillover completely negated the fact that they rolled everyone actively defending against them.

That's just flat-out broken, and one of the main reasons pop imbalance needs to be fixed.

boston
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 10-10-2008, 13:47
Pagy doesnt grasp logic or reasonable responses. He is just here to call everyone a whiny ******, and claim to be some supreme expert on MMOs and what people want.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page 1.0.2 Patch Deployed

Social Website Bullshit