Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page @Blood Eagle guys on REM
--chaingun
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 10-02-2008, 15:12
Hey, I was wondering a few things.

1) Do you have room in your guild for ~5-15 more people? We've recently seen 5-6 of our players simply stop logging on for various reasons (****ty computers, WoW fanboys who are craving, etc) and I kind of feel like our guild is not going to level up much more with so few people actively playing (we started off 20-30 strong and it's slowly tapered off since then as people gave up on the game).

It pisses me off because most of them would probably enjoy the hell out of end game but what can you say other than WoW is already starting to **** this game up.

Here is a tentative list of the classes/levels that would be interested in this:
26 Engineer
24 Ironbreaker
24 Bright Wizard
23 Archmage
(possibly) 23 Archmage
20 Rune Priest
20 Swordmaster
20 Engineer
19 Archmage
18 Rune Priest

Give or take 4-5 people of various classes.

2) If you do end up allowing this, what do you guys need more of? One of our guild Ironbreakers is among the people who quit the game...and I've played that class extensively in beta and I like to think I play it pretty well, so I was thinking about rerolling IB. I also have a 22 Archmage (almost 23) which has been my main since I rolled here.

What would you want more? Archmage or IB?

Not really sure of your policy on recruiting non TWers...I had hoped we could make an alliance at some point but I kind of feel like an alliance with a guild of 10 active people would be pretty useless. This is tentative on my part obviously...I need to talk to some friends about it in addition to you guys but I feel like it would keep a lot of people playing if they had a nice active (and competent) group to play with.

And who knows...we may end up recruiting if there are too many issues with bringing non TWers on board (and not to mention I'm not a particularly active TW member myself) and we may end up pursuing an alliance after all, but for now I'm just trying to see what your policies are like for that.

Last edited by --chaingun; 10-02-2008 at 15:16..
Sponsored Links
FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
2 - 10-02-2008, 15:40
The policy is very loose and there's nothing set in stone. For the most part we've been inviting TWers and friends of TWers. As long as your friends are cool it probably wouldn't be a problem. I am just a peon though so you should wait for a response from Gundam, Oxy, or Tsetse.

Blood Eagle of Red Eye Mountain - Warhammer Online

We have pretty good balance of everything I think. The real question will be who sticks with it which I don't think is possible to predict.

Gundam
VeteranX
Old
3 - 10-02-2008, 17:19
We are open to any TW member and we have been letting TW member's friends in, just hop in vent and we will invite them all. (See the readme) To get promoted to full member they need to reg for the private sub-forum though. Right now we need both healers and tanks equally. We have a good number of both, but a few more would be handy. That said I've been in some parties where we had 3+ healers and others where we had 2+ tanks, but they still feel in short supply especially IBs for the night crew.

Anyway, were always glad for more active members, if you want invites just hop in vent, there is usually someone with invite power on.

d0ggy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 10-02-2008, 17:38
More night crew (after 12am EST) tanks and healers would be awesome.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 10-02-2008, 20:05
I'd like to see more Arch Mages...something about rainbows and elves makes TWers not want to play them.

Slasho
VeteranX
Old
6 - 10-02-2008, 22:38
Archmages are fun, I love the one I rolled. Its too bad I don't have lots of time to play.

Draynar
VeteranX
Old
7 - 10-03-2008, 09:47
Coo more peeps to play with is always good. Just make them get on vent if doing scenarios!

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
8 - 10-03-2008, 09:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyminoan View Post
I'd like to see more Arch Mages...something about rainbows and elves makes TWers not want to play them.
I tried to play one but they're so faggy looking, even the females. I didn't even get to the shooting rainbows part.

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 10-03-2008, 10:50
I shoot ****ing RAINBOWS!

pew pew pew pew pew pew

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 10-03-2008, 10:54
If you want an example, last night I had this graphical glitch:

I WAS the rainbow.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 10-03-2008, 11:32
Taste the rainbow, *****.

xilez
Veteran
Old
12 - 10-03-2008, 13:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodoFett View Post
If you want an example, last night I had this graphical glitch:

I WAS the rainbow.
Abandon that Khaines Embrace quest!

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 10-03-2008, 13:30
Pretty sure I cleared all my older quests out later that night. I've only really been doing scenarios with that character anyway.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
14 - 10-04-2008, 07:31
We're back over 100+ members again and making an impact on REM, already.

(ps. **** you rainbow tasting faries... great hammers for life)

(pps. 730am on a sat morning and scenarios are popping)

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page @Blood Eagle guys on REM

Social Website Bullshit