What is your relationship with Dentists? by Reggs - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page What is your relationship with Dentists?
Page 4 of 4
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 08-08-2022, 16:41
It takes like an hour once every 6 months dog, you ain't that important

Sponsored Links
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 08-08-2022, 16:41
ya but time is money... dentist should pay me!

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 08-08-2022, 16:43
I said no to dental insurance after retirement.
I hope it doesn't come back and bite me in the ass

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 08-08-2022, 22:42
It may gum you in the ass.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 08-09-2022, 08:09
One time I walked in twenty minutes late and they took me right away - no waiting

Best day of my life including last life

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 08-09-2022, 18:43
i've wondered about this somewhat but ive also seen quite a few people that i do not know in public with what seems to be massive teeth problem if not missing teeth or rotten teeth to some degree something that ive thought was like 1700s, 1800s or maybe early 1900s issues. considering the business and money problems that are cropping up it wouldnt surprise me at all to discover that unnecessary dental procedures were taking place but then again. its seems like better safe than sorry kinda thing maybe? teeth problems can be the worst so its not really a gamble of doing the best thing? maybe the best thing is just to follow through with helping your teeth persist within time?

quite often ive thought i do not feel any pain nor can i literally see, feel nor detect any issues sometimes but then i stop and think, what exactly do i know about the physiological discipline of dentistry? Then im like oh, maybe im just stupid? super super high probability that its just the skeptical byproduct of stupidity.

Last edited by -zYe-; 08-09-2022 at 18:46..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
67 - 08-09-2022, 19:12
wow

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 08-09-2022, 19:26
The number one killer of American's is heart disease. I think cancer might be second. Yet the most frequent doctors visits for most people would be a dentist, for the most durable part of your body. It just makes no sense.

Why are people not seeing a cardiologist every 6 months? Or hell, if seeing a dentist every 6 months is "normal," wouldn't seeing a cardiologist more frequently than 6 months make sense by that logic?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 08-09-2022, 23:58
Maybe if Walmart had a dentist you'd get to see one but no, there's not enough teeth there

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 08-10-2022, 09:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
The number one killer of American's is heart disease. I think cancer might be second. Yet the most frequent doctors visits for most people would be a dentist, for the most durable part of your body. It just makes no sense.

Why are people not seeing a cardiologist every 6 months? Or hell, if seeing a dentist every 6 months is "normal," wouldn't seeing a cardiologist more frequently than 6 months make sense by that logic?
Will taking care of my teeth help prevent heart disease?

Quote:
Taking care of your teeth isn't a proven way to prevent heart disease. While there appears to be some connection between oral health and heart disease, more research is needed to understand it.

Poor oral health has been debated as a possible cause of heart disease for many years. In 2012, experts from the American Heart Association reviewed the available scientific evidence and concluded that poor oral health hasn't been proved to cause heart disease - and that treating existing gum disease hasn't been proved to reduce the risk of heart disease. Still, studies have shown:

- Gum disease (periodontitis) is associated with an increased risk of developing heart disease.
- Poor dental health increases the risk of a bacterial infection in the blood stream, which can affect the heart valves. Oral health may be particularly important if you have artificial heart valves.
- Tooth loss patterns are connected to coronary artery disease.
- There is a strong connection between diabetes and cardiovascular disease and evidence that people with diabetes benefit from periodontal treatment.
yeaRD

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 08-10-2022, 10:01
Patrick Bateman probably went to the dentist at least twice a year reggs.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 08-10-2022, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
Will taking care of my teeth help prevent heart disease?

yeaRD
Or maybe its quite common for idiots who dont take care of their teeth to also avoid taking care of the rest of their body?

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 08-10-2022, 10:57
DAMN

Page 4 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page What is your relationship with Dentists?

Social Website Bullshit