State of Tribes 2022

the high level censorship shit is what directly created tw in the first place and theyre doing it all over again

this time with 20 ppl grand total

its depressing to see happen because this game was cool to play when bored

its such a small community i dont get the lies the cheating and the cliqueness other than out of greed by those lanners to monopolize and own the game

especially now that fishstix markets playt1.com for them

its just a sad group that needs to die already and move on as theyve done nothing good for the game other than for themselves

corporatizing tribes worse than hirez has by lyon

For many moons I believed Dare had the spirit of TRIBE...

Now, I understand, that he is the spirit.

GFG!

Jerry u have the spirit of tribes not me. Im just here because this was an olympic sport at the Lucifer games which is hidden from memory for a lot of ppl and basically viewed as nonsense insanity drivel writing

bwohEY9.png

extremely dead draft tourney results so far

I know maybe 10 names out of that list. If that's whos walling you guys from playing be thankful. 40 people and they'll still play LT cuz they're all no talent ass clowns. LT is not tribes. And slush saying that just proves every point i've ever made on him.

i tried to get vanster and nico signed up last night (despite being banned myself for ???? reasons) but its suddenly not working now

lol...

here u can g et a real look at the extremely small community that has kept pu circlejerking for a few years now instead of opening the community up to everyone else through base games and pubs

they apparently did a money ranking draft and rated noobies way higher than they should and actual decent players like master ace much lower

smdh

ff22584c50a4ab34ab014c1ae7b8ffe2.png

04b16c71dbebb4784a4b63a01a0aa406.png

it really is a sad state of affairs with the current leadership

my shitty draft tourneys when the game was 20 years dead got hundreds of ppl but i organize way better than these secret fishstix lan attending queers

i mean i get the tribes content positivity but the censoring community just does not match up with tribes history

also the young kids and fishstix playing midair have no history so it sux

gonna try and get my monkeypox vaccine today

Back