Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii U

Being able to soft mod the wii and play burned copies of all the gamecube games makes it worth it alone, along with the wii games obviously.

Preordered 2 of each system. Im sure I will at least double my money on each one like I did with the last round of systems. Thanks Nintendo for releasing it here before Japan as I know you will be trying to fill Japan launch instead of restocking the US.

If they made a Mario/Zelda game with Darksider 2 level graphics it might be a game worth playing.

Something tells me they'll keep their basic graphics (like Super Mario Wii) and enhance them slightly, not even attempting to take advantage of their system. :hrm:

The nice thing is these games look like scaled up Wii games meaning I'll be playing them on my PC in no time

If they made a Mario/Zelda game with Darksider 2 level graphics it might be a game worth playing.

Something tells me they'll keep their basic graphics (like Super Mario Wii) and enhance them slightly, not even attempting to take advantage of their system. :hrm:

the Mario Galaxy games had some of the best graphics on the Wii

I have a ps3 and 360 and have used both like 5 or 6 times in the last few years

I asked for them as Xmas gifts for my parents because I didn't know what else to ask for and they have sat there collecting dust

I actually feel some strange guilt about not using them

My game gear took like six double a batteries bro.

That's like $10 in batteries or some shit so i could play sonic for 60 mins

Game gear was the worst battery life of any system ever

I got it for Xmas and didn't have the power adapter what a terrible Xmas lmao the fun lasted 30min

I eventually figured out the power adapter was same one the Genesis used so I would use that to play that system was way ahead of its time but also size battery made it unusable

I for one am looking forward to the Wii U, though I'll probably hold off until Miyamoto's crew is done with the obligatory Mario platformer they're cooking up.

another platform intended solely to play the latest zelda and mario game and nothing else.

True, but still worth it.

I bought a Wii knowing it was going to just play Nintendo games. I never regretted the purchase.

It's time like these that i'm glad that I fucking hate that fat little plumber. Wont by buying this shit

Back