I'm about to drop acid

1. I'm still in high school? OH WAIT :rofl: I still need to graduate

2. I don't have a job? OH WAIT :rofl: I don't need one, my dad pays for everything, jealous?

3. Why do I need to be a productive member of society? OH WAIT :rofl: you're a dumbass

4. I feel sorry for you if my mom is the only pussy you can get, she didn't even graduate high school so she's just using you to pay her rent you dumbass.

PS. More than one .:ROFL: in a post means you're mad bro, it can't truly be that funny..

how does your dad pay for everything when you said you hated him and "he was a worthless piece of shit and you never wanted to speak to him again"

and jealous? hardly my fucking shoes are worth more then your pathetic life.

You're 19-21 and still in High School? yet you laugh at me and call me a dumbass? Irony?

u know that old song they call computer love? niggas on some brand new shit: niggas is computer thugs.

taking pictures with chops. niggas new to guns.

how does your dad pay for everything when you said you hated him and "he was a worthless piece of shit and you never wanted to speak to him again"

and jealous? hardly my fucking shoes are worth more then your pathetic life.

You're 19-21 and still in High School? yet you laugh at me and call me a dumbass? Irony?

Um wut? I don't think you could have your facts any more wrong, but I'll just leave you how you are. Just stewing in your own roided out rage.

when i would kill a handle of vodka a night the next morning i would eat like six fucking slices of bacon, seven or eight eggs and buttered toast. i think its a mistake not to eat a giant greasy breakfast the day after.

do you really think skysnipe is the sort of person who would have even heard about pink floyd

he probably still listens to papa roach because he thinks it shows how anti-mainstream he is

al muktar

you might be worse at tw than badmofo

please take this into serious consideration

stick to irc or somesuch

Back