diablo 3

So is it still basically a matter of grinding for whatever shit you can find, selling it on the auction house for gold, which you then use to just buy the shit you want from the AH?

The removal of the AH and loot 2.0 patch was the best thing they did for the game, crafting helps too if you just can't seem to get an upgrade as a casual player.

I know a few people TW people are playing right now so I figured would post this.

I haven't done what he explains in the video, but I know some people here like doing things like this to be more efficient.

Demon hunter usually does the best. But theyre so boring to play

They are boring with the m6 set, which is how you get high on ladders. But a non-M6 build, that won't do as well granted, is actually plenty of fun to play.

But this is why I am still playing with my WD. m6 is boring, and i have a good non-m6 setup. But till they actually fix it so that you can do really well without m6, gearing up less geared characters is more fun.

crusader is baller as fuck

permanent super-saiyan mode while my phalanx niggas shootin errythin and i blow shit up with chained condemns??? yes plz

Buddy got me back into it.. Got the expansion, created a crusader, took him to 70, paragon eightysomething now.. switched back to my old maxed out monk (lev 60) and laughed at how different my 'pretty decent' gear from back then looked now.

He's now lev 70, I've handed over the Thunderfury and Thundergod belt I had on the crusader to him, paired it up with a Fulminator that has another proc on lightning damage, and he's rolling along pretty decently... needs some better gear, though.. also socketses on my shinies.

name in game is 'soubal'.. add me in and babysit me through some T6 rifts plz.

So, you guys play a game whole ultimate goal is to farm shit you will never use and can't give away? Is that what's going on here? Sounds awesome. I should upgrade my copy of Diablo III immediately.

It is mindless fun killing piles of monsters, I have no goal with any of my characters. I just play the game get some upgrades from time to time.

Friend of mine and I usually play before bed several days a week, we get on mumble, chat about random shit while we play for about a hour.

lol u wanna farm huge cash just get a ring and drop a lvl 25 boon stone in it and watch your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ pile up in 4 runs ive made 35 million so far.

Add me if you wanna farm Torment 1 or 2 in seasons

Hypnosisfx#1900

game was very fun

came in top 15 in 2 man seasonal leader boards a week ago and top 50 in 3 man using top 20 monk and top 10 dh friend

2.1 is really fukin good tho i done till next season

game is not a constant farm or grind at all and it is very easy to get geared as fuck no matter wat char u play really fast

it has good competitive aspect when u get a sw33t zombie open rift with high density and are coming down to the last few seconds with the rift guardian having a sliver of the bar left

one time we beat a 40 right on the last second

is very g00d i highly recommend to any1 bored

also all the classes r great and ull definitely see different compositions other than 2 dh 1 wd 1 monk or 3 dh 1 monk or 3dh 1 wd etc etc on the leaderboards soon if not already i havent checked

Last edited:
ya [emoji588][emoji589][emoji590][emoji582][emoji587][emoji595][emoji194][emoji195][emoji199][emoji206][emoji201][emoji201][emoji206][emoji205]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back