Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 13 of 309
Thread Tools
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
241 - 04-11-2020, 10:59
Reply With Quote
I disagree ST
I think President Trump and his family are far above
the corruption the Dims and RINOs are involved with,,,
I don't think I'm a huckleberry; I've not seen any evidence of true corruption in their family like I do with Biden.
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
242 - 04-11-2020, 11:02
Reply With Quote
However you rate the degree of corruption for biden and trump..

nepotism is present for both.

That was my point
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
243 - 04-11-2020, 11:09
Reply With Quote
boomer tag team
 
blackpeople is online now
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
244 - 04-11-2020, 11:09
Reply With Quote
I guess I see the family doing a good job; are they getting paid?
Again I ask, is there anyone Anyone who would vote for Hunter??
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
245 - 04-11-2020, 11:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
idk and idc

but i will say Biden has done exactly what youre hating on Trump for, and more

blah blah
That needed to be done
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
246 - 04-11-2020, 11:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I guess I see the family doing a good job; are they getting paid?
Again I ask, is there anyone Anyone who would vote for Hunter??
Reality is nepotism is everywhere where there is family and business/money. I don't necessarily fault for it nor do I openly support the practice. I just acknowledge its existence being every ****ing where. And if I had a kid I would help them out also.

Then we get into corruption through nepotism. A whole different argument.. as it should be
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 04-11-2020, 11:25
Reply With Quote
so backwards

dont you ever feel like removing your head from your ass or has it been up there so long youre used to it

lmao
 
epidemic is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
248 - 04-11-2020, 11:26
Reply With Quote
Both parties are guilty of the same **** to a greater or lesser degree, douchebag
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
249 - 04-11-2020, 11:39
Reply With Quote
Is being a First Lady nepotism too? Doesn't family sometimes get involved in promoting/working at helping someone in office?
Is Ron Paul & Rand Paul's relationship nepotism too,,, sure.
so, ok. in the strictest sense it's all nepotism, but i still call
Hunter's use of the family corrupt, and we haven't even gotten into what Nancy's son Paul's been up to...
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
250 - 04-11-2020, 11:44
Reply With Quote
Sorry Severed.. sometimes. k, all the time I think, edit and then present a cut down version of my thought. I sometimes rely on people to extrapolate too much. It happens in my real life conversations too. My bad.

Corruption is what they should be hammering biden on and it is what the dems should be defending,.

However, as evidenced by the mass dumbasses out there.. they are stuck on the nepotism argument. Waste of time but a good point to make in the hypocrisy department.

Corruption should be the key word though.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
251 - 04-11-2020, 12:29
Reply With Quote
im getting popups for lipitor and mayoclinic itt
 
blackpeople is online now
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
252 - 04-11-2020, 14:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post

Corruption is what they should be hammering biden on and it is what the dems should be defending,.
I'd rather have Hunter Biden running our shadow government than MIGA Jared
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
253 - 04-11-2020, 14:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
I'd rather have Hunter Biden running our shadow government than MIGA Jared
Exactly.. those are called ideological differences now days.. sad but hey.. that's the game

MAGA TRUMP 4 more years!

Let's stop kidding ourselves that this is about who is righteous Epic fail all around for that one.


It is rah rah team **** everything else. We used to compromise but that went out the window after 9/11
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
254 - 04-11-2020, 14:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Exactly.. those are called ideological differences now days.. sad but hey.. that's the game

MAGA TRUMP 4 more years!

Let's stop kidding ourselves that this is about who is righteous Epic fail all around for that one.


It is rah rah team **** everything else. We used to compromise but that went out the window after 9/11
You obviously didn't appreciate the humor that in clown world thats what happens, but in reality nobody expects hunter biden to be appointed to a government position because nobody is that corrupt... except the current guy.

I'll take the guy who wasn't impeached, and convicted of stealing from charity and running fake colleges. Its rly obvious when you think about it.
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
255 - 04-11-2020, 15:02
Reply With Quote
So you choose the racist, rapist, child lover, senile, dementia, puppet (<--biden won't be in charge, bank on it).. I am shocked.

I choose ***** grabbing alpha male trump
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
256 - 04-11-2020, 15:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
You obviously didn't appreciate the humor that in clown world thats what happens, but in reality nobody expects hunter biden to be appointed to a government position because nobody is that corrupt... except the current guy.

I'll take the guy who wasn't impeached, and convicted of stealing from charity and running fake colleges. Its rly obvious when you think about it.
keep on drinking the kool-aid, cum dumpster.

the guy was impeached by extremely corrupt establishment house democrats for trying to bring attention to biden/democrat corruption within the ukraine. the impeachment is more like a badge of honor.
 
havax is offline
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
257 - 04-11-2020, 15:10
Reply With Quote
*boot licking intensifying*
 
blackpeople is online now
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
258 - 04-11-2020, 17:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Reality is nepotism is everywhere where there is family and business/money. I don't necessarily fault for it nor do I openly support the practice. I just acknowledge its existence being every ****ing where. And if I had a kid I would help them out also.

Then we get into corruption through nepotism. A whole different argument.. as it should be
If you're a government official and you help out your kid, you are into the corruption side of nepotism. Thats kinda the reason people are so pissed at big Joe
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
259 - 04-11-2020, 18:13
Reply With Quote
Traitors: Watch as they try to defend their son. pathetic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNk6jj6MIo
&
Heroines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81FQQ4ILsRE&t=132s
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-12-2020 at 00:33..
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
260 - 04-11-2020, 18:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
If you're a government official and you help out your kid, you are into the corruption side of nepotism. Thats kinda the reason people are so pissed at big Joe
TBF trump is doing the same thing by giving his family jobs.. now are they getting paid millions to fake sit on a board? I dunno.. but I know Hunter was.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Page 13 of 309
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , loser biden loser thread , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , teh not q , tehvul is q


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:53.