[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar by MadBoFo - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar
Page 3 of 30
MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 07-08-2011, 20:52
it is true, the proof is on the front page.

ender, googling someone's name is fine, but

#1 I didn't ever post my name on this forum
#2 fatty not just googled it, he posted it, that's where the problem is

knowing someone's name isn't the violation, posting their name on the forum, posting their pic on the forum, their home address, their places of work, any -****ing- thing they do not want posted is the problem

he needs to be banned

it's the rules

Sponsored Links
MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
42 - 07-08-2011, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Actually, that is not against the rules at all.
feel free to read the rule that I posted verbatim in my first post.

thnx

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
43 - 07-08-2011, 20:53
what he did isnt the same thing the op says is against the guidelines

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 07-08-2011, 20:54
He posted your personal info on TW? Because that IS bannable. What you haven't provided is proof. .this thread has a lot of accusations. Accusations carry a lot more weight when they are accompanied by proof.

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
45 - 07-08-2011, 20:55
fraggle definitely posted his linkdin account here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
Ben Little | LinkedIn

next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Ben Little | Facebook

hot

Ben Little | Facebook

not so hot

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 07-08-2011, 20:56
Where?

Edit: ok, found it. Yeah it's a ****ty thing to do, and he was stupid for doing it. The only other thing is that the consequence for doing it is really vague. I'm guessing that's by design, so he can dispense whatever he feels like.

Fraggle, I will never understand why you do **** like this. I mean if you REALLY wanted to get to badmofo I can think of a hundred things you could have done with this info that would have been a lot more damaging than this. This was just. . .retarded.

Last edited by Vanster; 07-08-2011 at 21:01..
RU485
VeteranX
Old
47 - 07-08-2011, 20:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
ban everyone from everything

ChewSpitt
Banned
Old
48 - 07-08-2011, 20:58
off to a good start

Who Posted?
Spoiler

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
49 - 07-08-2011, 20:59
what fraggle didnt do is "pick up your internet detective badges and go hunting down people involved in TW stories to harass them outside of TW" or "If someone posts about a problem with their professor, for instance, and you go and forward the thread to that professor" or "but don't **** with the lives outside of TW"

he did the opposite, not bringing tw drama into his personal life but bringing mofos personal life onto tw

not that its any less creepy, but fraggle didnt do what the op says

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-08-2011, 21:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
it is true, the proof is on the front page.

ender, googling someone's name is fine, but

#1 I didn't ever post my name on this forum
#2 fatty not just googled it, he posted it, that's where the problem is

knowing someone's name isn't the violation, posting their name on the forum, posting their pic on the forum, their home address, their places of work, any -****ing- thing they do not want posted is the problem

he needs to be banned

it's the rules
I don't think so. I don't think you read the rule. If fraggle contacted your boss and showed him some **** from TW that would be a violation of the rules. The rule is "What happen's on TW, stays on TW." It's not "What happens outside TW stays outside TW."

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
51 - 07-08-2011, 21:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
He posted your personal info on TW? Because that IS bannable. What you haven't provided is proof. .this thread has a lot of accusations. Accusations carry a lot more weight when they are accompanied by proof.
Wait, what?

Quote:
PERSONAL INFORMATION

What goes on in TW, stays in TW.

Do not pick up your internet detective badges and go hunting down people involved in TW stories to harass them outside of TW. We want to people to be able to talk about their personal lives here, if they so desire, without excessive consequence in their real lives. If someone posts about a problem with their professor, for instance, and you go and forward the thread to that professor, I'm going to be pretty pissed off. You may not like everyone here, but don't **** with the lives outside of TW.
I'm reading and re-reading, still not seeing a part where the single act of posting another's personal information is a violation.

I agree that doing so is bad form, and further that such a rule may have been Rayn's intent, but the guideline as written doesn't expressly forbid it.

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 07-08-2011, 21:05

best thread

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
53 - 07-08-2011, 21:11
he posted my information, my name on this site in an effort to "**** with me" in real life, or in the hope that others would do so.

it is expressly forbidden ever since Jason Kotz was banned for doing it to Kuriyami (after fraggle gave him the info)

if you're arguing it's not, you're retarded.

fraggle needs to be banned

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
54 - 07-08-2011, 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
or in the hope that others would do so.
Think this is the key. The gate has been opened for other creepers to anonymously do something.

Pilky
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 07-08-2011, 21:21
i hate badmofo's **** posting just as much as the next guy but this is the kind of **** that makes you think twice about posting on here.

oh well, just have to be extra careful i guess.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 07-08-2011, 21:23
Badmofo seems to be a lot more worried about Fraggle being punished than he does someone actually doing something with this info, as he hasn't notified linkedin nor deactivated his account or done anything to protect himself other than tattle to Rayn. Badmofo has his share of enemies on TW and you'd think he'd be more worried about one of them using this info somewhere else to totally **** him over-- send the entire company links to just about any thread he's ever made. I'm sure there would be a few people, from management to custodians, that might be interested in reading his "I **** in the ocean lawl **** you ******s" thread. Hell, pretty much any thread or even any post he's ever made could be pretty damaging.

And for some reason, he isn't aware of this fact yet.

Last edited by Vanster; 07-08-2011 at 21:25..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 07-08-2011, 21:27
They would love his clown nose ones tho...pop pop pop

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-08-2011, 21:32
Human beings truly are ****.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 07-08-2011, 21:32
I missed the "i **** in the ocean lawl **** you ******s" thread. Sad times.

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
60 - 07-08-2011, 21:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital 123 View Post
Human beings truly are ****. They make fun of my acne far too often and I'm just plain sick of it.

Page 3 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#3c , (858) 352-6314 , 850 e 17th , 867-5309 , bad people are awesome!@ , david gentry in hr says hi , f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 , fraggle #1 , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle is awesome!@ , fraggle is fat lol , he mad , i <3 mofo/fraggle , i can't stop cumming , i creampied tegan and sara , i got this facebook , kura is gone thanks to fraggle , odio is a fucking retard , superduperchargers suck , tegan and sara sluts , this pussy be yankin' , tw was already creepy , ur next , wtf! need to lurk more. , yara fisher gave gon a blowjob , yara whaler!!