Why should I support repealing net neutrality? by Flash - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?
Page 2 of 31
Thread Tools
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
21 - 11-28-2017, 19:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
So what? You want ISPs to do what google and twitter are already doing but instead of you know...having the option to say **** off to them, you want to be forced to suck their dicks because they have monopolies all across the country?
it doesn't matter, the isps and the googles are all owned by the same people anyway. we lose.
 
havax is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
22 - 11-28-2017, 19:33
Reply With Quote
So boo hoo don't have net neutrality because the net isn't fair it has winners and losers boo hoo.

**** off cock sucker.
 
Zomnivore is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
23 - 11-28-2017, 19:34
Reply With Quote
i want to **** them all over

u should too

i just wish our government could be trusted with anything other than selling us out to the best lobbyist group and special interest

if that would change so would my opinion of them
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-28-2017 at 19:36..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 11-28-2017, 19:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
So boo hoo don't have net neutrality because the net isn't fair it has winners and losers boo hoo.

**** off cock sucker.
lol dis dood angry af
 
havax is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
25 - 11-28-2017, 19:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
You do realize that net neutrality has nothing to do with how a website decides to censor its own content, right?


...right?
you realize that it is the law right?

UN Panel Urges U.S. to Reject Racist Hate Speech, Crimes - Bloomberg

LOLOLO

law of the world
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
26 - 11-28-2017, 19:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol dis dood angry af
late on his meds

better double up
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
27 - 11-28-2017, 19:39
Reply With Quote
Oh sorry you two were having such cogent speech not knowing even the basic definition of net neutrality and your swaying arguments such as "its already ****ed" and "Twitter and google discriminate on their platforms" really brought me around.
 
Zomnivore is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-28-2017, 19:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Go suck verizons dick directly if you want salty cum in your mouth while you get ****ED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
you want to be forced to suck their dicks because they have monopolies all across the country?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
cock sucker.
this guy craving something
 
havax is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
29 - 11-28-2017, 19:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Oh sorry you two were having such cogent speech not knowing even the basic definition of net neutrality and your swaying arguments such as "its already ****ed" and "Twitter and google discriminate on their platforms" really brought me around.
you can always use a different internet if you don't like your current ISP provider

LOL

see how this dumb**** works both ways
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
30 - 11-28-2017, 19:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
this guy craving something
gobble gobble



hurtin for some premium content squirten
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-28-2017, 19:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i dont know what net neutrality is but it involves the gubmint so i hate it
 
Amadeus is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
32 - 11-28-2017, 19:48
Reply With Quote
don't cut amadeus off his online cartoons



otherwise like morbidly obese kiint he will not have anything left to live for

he will not know what line to stand in for nugget sauces
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Flash
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 11-28-2017, 19:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
no way, i ****ing love how google/youtube has free reign to censor what it wants to put their narrative front and center

KEEP NN!!!

everything is just fine! nothing to see here!
This is the argument I don't understand. Why can't google put whatever they want on their webpages? Censor it however they like? I don't see the problem here.

Further, how does this argument relate to the one concerning whether ISP's should be able to decide which sites we can visit. How is blocking access the same as being able to decide on your sites content?
 
Flash is offline
 
Flash
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 11-28-2017, 19:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol dis dood angry af
He's not angry. Your argument just sucks.
 
Flash is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 11-28-2017, 19:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
This is the argument I don't understand. Why can't google put whatever they want on their webpages? Censor it however they like? I don't see the problem here.
well that's why you're stupid as ****

do you not understand that google is a monopoly with about 95% of the share on internet searching and videos (youtube)? not to mention about a 78% share with browsers? (chrome)

you really don't see a problem there?
 
havax is offline
 
Last edited by havax; 11-28-2017 at 19:53..
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 11-28-2017, 19:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
This is the argument I don't understand. Why can't google put whatever they want on their webpages? Censor it however they like? I don't see the problem here.

Further, how does this argument relate to the one concerning whether ISP's should be able to decide which sites we can visit. How is blocking access the same as being able to decide on your sites content?
Here, let me try and frame the issue from havax's point of view for you, maybe you'll get a little perspective:

"gubmint bad. net nutrity is gubmint. net nutrity bad"

Hope this helps.
 
Amadeus is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
37 - 11-28-2017, 19:54
Reply With Quote
the internet, as it sits, is ****ed.........

beyond ****ed

until it goes through some massive decentralization paradox it is all going underground and to dark net asap

i mean gab is only hope agaisnt twatter
youtube has some good alternatives
duckduckgo, startpage, etc against google

but other than that and few other much needed startups it is bad and beyond bleak

everything needs to go the way of crypto currencies if we are to be saved from ourselves

they clearly can't even be trusted to hold personal information .... between uber to yahoo.......to our dip**** government leaking our SSN's to equifax

the gubmt has no desire for us to be able to view anything without us being monitored and spied on........that much is beyond evident. the only thing tech and alphabet agencies can agree on.

and the corps have no interest in providing us with content unless they can collect our metadata and spam us.......after already selling us access a few hundred different ways.

so is life we better get used to it i say

russia and china our only hope

China, Russia seeking their own Internet, warns former Intel chairman | TheHill

oh wait no they not

Russia is trying to copy Chinas internet censorship.
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-28-2017 at 20:00..
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 11-28-2017, 19:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
You do realize that net neutrality has nothing to do with how a website decides to censor its own content, right?


...right?
of course he doesnt

he doesnt know jack **** about anything thats why hes so frothy and angry about literally everything except the thought of him making other people frothy and angry
 
Ztir is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
39 - 11-28-2017, 19:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well that's why you're stupid as ****

do you not understand that google is a monopoly with about 95% of the share on internet searching and videos (youtube)? not to mention about a 78% share with browsers? (chrome)

you really don't see a problem there?
who says google is a monopoly?

Google fined $2.7BN for EU antitrust violations over shopping searches | TechCrunch

oh yeah........
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
40 - 11-28-2017, 19:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
of course he doesnt

he doesnt know jack **** about anything thats why hes so frothy and angry about literally everything except the thought of him making other people frothy and angry
wants socialism and lifeline internet soooooooo bad

Why Free Marketeers Want To Regulate the Internet De Civitate
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Page 2 of 31
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
can't have enough bad ideas , emo jerkoff olympics , want more bad laws soooo bad , want small govt soooo baaaad


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:48.