Another Political Poll by havax - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll
Page 3 of 12
Thread Tools
View Poll Results: Please choose the answer that best describes you.
I am a white male with a college education voting for Trump. 38 50.00%
I am a white male with a college education voting for Clinton. 12 15.79%
I am a white male with a college education throwing my vote away for a third party candidate. 13 17.11%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Trump. 1 1.32%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton. 0 0%
I am a white male without a college education thowing my vote away for a third party candidate. 3 3.95%
I am a minority that no one gives a **** about, so I'll **** off now. 9 11.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 08-08-2016, 07:03
Reply With Quote
where is the "i couldnt be ****ed to give a **** about politics this year"
or the "2016 the year the USA turned into a screaming dumpster fire" option
 
frozen-rain is offline
 
Sponsored Links
AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
42 - 08-08-2016, 07:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Please be honest. Thanks and ggs
Lol gg
 
AnubiS is offline
 
Sascha
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 08-08-2016, 09:46
Reply With Quote
too early to be saying a 3rd party vote is a throw away vote
 
Sascha is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
44 - 08-08-2016, 09:59
Reply With Quote
I think vanster enjoys egg on his face

he gets his ass kicked almost every time he posts

also, lol @ goshin *sell out*
 
-SS- is offline
 
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 08-08-2016, 10:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
too early to be saying a 3rd party vote is a throw away vote
People need to get over this "throw your vote away" nonsense. The only people who throw a vote away are the idiots who stay home and don't vote.

If Trump has done one thing it is to show that the people can beat the big party establishments if everyone works together.

I don't care who people vote for, just get out and vote.
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 08-08-2016, 10:04
Reply With Quote
Like I said, a poll like this is never going to be valid.
According to this very scientific poll, Tehvul is a college educated white male, voting Trump. Tehvul never even got his GED; he bought his HS diploma from a mill, paid for a frame and glass to put it in, took pictures of it and posted them on this forum. He's now claiming to be white and college educated.

Before you flame me for picking on the kid that's the easiest to pick on, ask yourselves if you really believe that every other person participating was truthful.
 
Vanster is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
47 - 08-08-2016, 10:11
Reply With Quote
everyone knew it wouldnt be scientific; this is tw

havax was making a point -just like hillarys crowds, turn out is small for her

but if u want to ignore the huge media bias and clearly manipulated polls, help yourself

perhaps you would like to explain why the media is avoiding all of the scandal with her and the dnc and purely focused on killing her opponent?
 
-SS- is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 08-08-2016, 10:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Like I said, a poll like this is never going to be valid.
According to this very scientific poll, Tehvul is a college educated white male, voting Trump. Tehvul never even got his GED; he bought his HS diploma from a mill, paid for a frame and glass to put it in, took pictures of it and posted them on this forum. He's now claiming to be white and college educated.

Before you flame me for picking on the kid that's the easiest to pick on, ask yourselves if you really believe that every other person participating was truthful.
Looking good Lavan. You're really showcasing your hatred of working class Whites who go against the dictates of the upper class, which you (falsely) imagine you belong to. Keep it up, red ******. It's making you look very cultured.
 
absent is offline
 
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 08-08-2016, 10:43
Reply With Quote
Yeah, because a poll of angry, white racist men is going to be representative of the entire US

Poll should be anonymous if you actually want a reasonable view of here. How many people don't want to be labeled as a "liberal socialist" here?
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 08-08-2016, 11:02
Reply With Quote
Even making it anonymous won't work, as no one wants to admit they have no college degree. And HaPpY is a white male now? I didn't know that.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 08-08-2016, 11:05
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1Pjgix79k
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
LogRoller
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 08-08-2016, 11:46
Reply With Quote
it is already well established by the demographics observed in a number of scientifically administered polls that as one's level of education increases, the likelihood that one votes for clinton increases (although there is a slight dip in the level between high school and bachelors)

however, this poll still has evidentiary value because it supplies priming content for both trolls and their victims, allowing us to observe an extremely rare social dynamic that is virtually unseen on the internet
 
LogRoller is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
53 - 08-08-2016, 11:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
it is already well established by the demographics observed in a number of scientifically administered polls that as one's level of education increases, the likelihood that one votes for clinton increases (although there is a slight dip in the level between high school and bachelors)
so what you are saying is that our college educational system is broken and it actually makes people dumber, and it also makes them sympathetic towards criminal politicians.
awesome.
 
havax is offline
 
Goshin
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 08-08-2016, 13:41
Reply With Quote
Gimme my free stuff
 
Goshin is offline
 
SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 08-08-2016, 13:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
so what you are saying is that our college educational system is broken and it actually makes people dumber, and it also makes them sympathetic towards criminal politicians.
awesome.
More sympathetic towards liberal ideals. Now thanks to Common Core the brainwashing starts much earlier.
 
SuicideSnowman is offline
 
TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
56 - 08-08-2016, 14:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
People need to get over this "throw your vote away" nonsense. The only people who throw a vote away are the idiots who stay home and don't vote.
Hear, hear!
 
TheVoiceOfReason is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 08-08-2016, 14:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
too early to be saying a 3rd party vote is a throw away vote
no it's not...but I really hope the berners go for Johnson. Stein is a ****ing wackjob but she will get votes.
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
Lord Elessar
or something
Contributor
Old
58 - 08-08-2016, 14:41
Reply With Quote
Good way to find out who the cucks are.
WATCHLISTED.
 
Lord Elessar is offline
 
Leonidas Tzu
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 08-08-2016, 15:21
Reply With Quote
all this thread tells me is that havax has an inferiority complex b/c he didn't finish college. AA is toilet paper.
 
Leonidas Tzu is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
60 - 08-08-2016, 15:36
Reply With Quote
lol typical low information voter with no reading comprehension skills
 
havax is offline
 
Page 3 of 12
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
want small govt soooo baaaad


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:18.