whoa

ATTN T-Good: Acting as a female in order to see my sisters profile pictures is quite pathetic.

Fuck off, i'm actually on my sisters account and i'm going to continue to deny your request. Get a fucking life faggot.

:lol: naptown is my fucking hero :rofl:

what kind of legal action do you think you can put on an international server for public non nude pictures you fucking moron

jailbait is already replying to me d:)

Dude. What's up with some 80s? Why you keep avoidin? I'm tryin to throw money your way broski

Don't tell me you're bullshittin me

i like mantello, but dude, you posted a facebook link to your profile on tw?

what did you think would happen?

(didn't see og thread)

nice to see a good ole' tw scrap down on a friday night!

i was just clowning i'm not talking to your jailbait sister

but if you keep coming at me i'm going to let your parents know you've been trading illegal pictures of your sister with strangers on an internet forum

i'll make it very believable too you fucking queer

i like mantello, but dude, you posted a facebook link to your profile on tw?

what did you think would happen?

(didn't see og thread)

nice to see a good ole' tw scrap down on a friday night!

The only way he got onto my sisters account was through my account which he somehow already knows anyway. I didn't post any links at all.

how could he possibly get to your account without you posting a link?

unless you kept the link address the same as the pic you posted...

i was just clowning i'm not talking to your jailbait sister

but if you keep coming at me i'm going to let your parents know you've been trading illegal pictures of your sister with strangers on an internet forum

i'll make it very believable too you fucking queer

Mate you're hiding behind a females account who loves Twilight and Edward Cullen trying to add my sister when I told you the first time don't bother trying to add her because she's at work and i'm sitting here on her page. But yet you're so persistant on trying to look at a 15 year olds pictures i'm beginning to worry about some people.

The only way he got onto my sisters account was through my account which he somehow already knows anyway. I didn't post any links at all.

Or you posted a screenshot of you commenting on the wall post with your display name being "Peter-Want 'Mantello'" at the very bottom of it. It's not hard to figure out that it was you, Mantello.

how could he possibly get to your account without you posting a link?

unless you kept the link address the same...

In the original thread I posted a picture of the event page but I didn't reupload it to tinypic or something, I just posted the direct link of the photo from the event page in img tags, he must have gone through there, looked at the admin of the event or something and proceeded from there.

I guess it would have happened like that.

Either way it's pathetic.

Mate you're hiding behind a females account who loves Twilight and Edward Cullen trying to add my sister when I told you the first time don't bother trying to add her because she's at work and i'm sitting here on her page. But yet you're so persistant on trying to look at a 15 year olds pictures i'm beginning to worry about some people.

its not me, ill add her from my fb account if i wanted to fuck with her

no reason to hide

what the fuck are you going to do about it?

i'll go ahead and message her later if u want me to and let her know big bro was on her account

Or you posted a screenshot of you commenting on the wall post with your display name being "Peter-Want 'Mantello'" at the very bottom of it. It's not hard to figure out that it was you, Mantello.

Type in dj mantello or peter mantello in google and you'll get direct links to my facebook and other pages. I can't help it.

It's not even a secret anymore, you've done this once before a few months back.

Back