Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now wait, isn't this one of those open no holds barred, no rules place? the open message warns new members to try not to get trolled into submission, if you can't handle missmanners' sweet personality, you can always click your ignore button.

that would be fear though so...

lolpicard2.gif

why has this thread been on the front page for 3 days?

Because you all are boring and a lady troll invasion is the most excitement you've had in months?

Because I keep my nonsense in one thread and dont go scattering it all over your forum?

Because people keep bumping it to ask why I'm not banned and the thread not locked?

Because whats-his-name and I havent gone past the casual eye contact stage into the "let me buy you dinner" stage yet?

;)
mm

he also gets angry at the internet

a sign of retarded emotional maturity

Mad? Who is mad :lol: assumptions. Much like you're assumptions about my relationships with girls. I have scene your pictures and posts- I do not have to assume.

I am not mad, I in fact feel sorry for you a bit. I believe you act out for attention to say the least.

I am not angry at the internet, or have retarded emotional maturity. Direct the attention to me though- even though its pretty hard to dispute the fact you are crying for attention.

If you did not have the internet to vent your stupid threads with pointless stories and ugly girls, what would you have? Not a lot I "assume". It is really not hard to make that prediction though- just look at you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back