I'm about to drop acid

Joined the army reserves as an MP at 17, left for basic junior year, came back and finshed senior year left for AIT then came back. Then I got an armed security job at 19. Sorry I meant I finished high school at 19***

not exactly something to be proud of, let alone brag about it on the internet

i hope to god theres a draft so shit head terminal college students like arcadus learn what it means to be a responsible us citizen

yea, luckily you set your own standards because by real human standards, taking a shit isnt considered an act of accomplishment

oops i thought u were tankbuster my bad

Last edited:
i got levels of fucking clearance that are beyond numbers

it's a symbol that can't be uttered, like prince's name for a while

It's sad that LSD has such a social stigma attached to it because of idiots and propaganda :/

The gubment don't wantcha thinkin' to hard 'bout stuff now.

ya one day i was like have you ever tried acid and the kid just gave me this look and said "ill never touch that shit"

i was taken aback by it really

You took gel tabs?

Here is my recipie for gel tabs that produces a trippy experience.

Your gonna need 2 quart sized zip lock bags. (good ones not the cheap ones)

1. Get 4 bottles of Robitussin DM (DM is the ticket)
2. Pour the 4 bottles of tussin into the 1st baggie.
3. Now that the baggie is roughly halfway full of Tussin fill it the rest of the way with non sud ammonia. Stopping about a half inch from the top. Seal the baggie really good.
4. Now position the baggie so that it is at an angle (cock-eyed). The idea is to let the mixture of Tussin & non sud ammonia to separate. Cause you wanna drain the bottom contents into the 2 baggie.

5. Once separated drain contents of 1st baggie to the 2nd baggie. Remember you only want the bottom contents of the first baggie.
6. Now that you have drained the bottom portion of baggie 1 into baggie 2 you will need to add..........

:rofl: