Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:
Page 9 of 549
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 07-08-2009, 23:15
i got a buddy toker who will come as well.

Cant be some crazy **** tho.. im not in shape enough for crazy stuff.

Zear you know the area lets try to set one up. Ill help as much as i can. My first thoughts tho were it would be really cool if we could do a section of the PCT. Its always been a dream of mine but i know in reality if im ever going to do the whole thing its prolly gonna have to be done in sections. I wont be able to ditch my life for 3+ months for a LONG time.

If that does not sound cool to everyone what kind of Loops do you know of there ?

Edit: and im so high i almost forgot

SKIVVIS CRITIQUE TIME !!!!

Champagne Kush

Sponsored Links
Zear
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 07-09-2009, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkivviS View Post
i will fly out there with enough advance notice
That would be cool. I think the limit is 8 per party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
i got a buddy toker who will come as well.

Cant be some crazy **** tho.. im not in shape enough for crazy stuff.

Zear you know the area lets try to set one up. Ill help as much as i can. My first thoughts tho were it would be really cool if we could do a section of the PCT. Its always been a dream of mine but i know in reality if im ever going to do the whole thing its prolly gonna have to be done in sections. I wont be able to ditch my life for 3+ months for a LONG time.

If that does not sound cool to everyone what kind of Loops do you know of there ?
I'll look around. There are a lot of choices in my area. We might even be able to do some of PCT if you want. I bet my wife would be willing to drop us off and pick us up, so loop is optional.

When are you guys thinking? This summer or next? I could probably do it this summer, but next would ever so much easier. Or both.

I forgot how much I liked my vape. Mmmm.

Last edited by Zear; 07-09-2009 at 00:10..
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
163 - 07-09-2009, 00:13
it would have to be late summer for me but summer does work... id make it work somehow.

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 07-09-2009, 00:13
Oh, and while there will likely be some hill involved, it won't be that hard. I'm old. I only do hard hikes once a year, and this isn't it.

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 07-09-2009, 00:15

Last edited by Krayvok; 09-30-2011 at 23:06..
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 07-09-2009, 00:20
BTW Kray... some info i foun d out today.

There is absolutly NO NEED to get the California ID card. its voluntary. Its a bit more legit but on the flip side who knows what the state does with that list.

The co/ops are only required to see your recommendation which is given to you by a legit DR. So you fall under the patient dr confidentiality law.

So even right now i can still teach and get a .gov job. Its when you apply for that MMSID card that you are on the "list"

talked to the lady who worked at my Dr. office but now works at the co/op and she says she wont go get the state ID and she has been evaluated since 05 when this passed.

and zear.... how many miles ...right now i can handle prolly 9 -12 miles in a day depending on how many elevations drops and climbs there is. ill get out more and train a little before i come tho.

Last edited by Travace; 07-09-2009 at 00:22..
SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
167 - 07-09-2009, 00:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zear View Post

I forgot how much I liked my vape. Mmmm.
it's a good thing to remember though

im down whenever really. im done with school and just looking for a job. love hiking though and have never been to the northwest, so that would be cool.

and travace, that pic looks much better your depth of field is really good. what aperture did you shoot with? try bumping it up some more to get the edges of the bud in focus. now if you wanted a really great picture the only thing left to do would be worry about lighting...but that wont make it better, just more pleasing (in my opinion)

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 07-09-2009, 00:25

SniperOmega
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 07-09-2009, 00:31
all out of fuel to burn atm

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
170 - 07-09-2009, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
So MMSID is Medical Marjauna State ID Card? Do I "have" to have MMSID card to get bud at a shop? Im a bit confused.

Also, I was curious if you were put on a "list" if you got a card. I dont want to effect any future jobs with the gov, or if I teach (which Im considering doing maybe).
you do not need the state ID card and you are not on a list unless you get one.

a recomendation is all you need and you can get in the shops.

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 07-09-2009, 01:08

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 07-09-2009, 01:13
yep

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 07-09-2009, 01:18

that then

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
174 - 07-09-2009, 03:09

Last edited by Krayvok; 09-30-2011 at 23:07..
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
175 - 07-09-2009, 03:17
Man some of this **** you guys smoke doesn't even look like weed to me. Then again I guess I'm used to fairly ****ty weed.

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 07-09-2009, 03:23

Last edited by Krayvok; 09-30-2011 at 23:08..
ODiE
VeteranX
Old
177 - 07-09-2009, 03:26

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 07-09-2009, 09:44
i only smoked about half that bowl and passed out .. time to finish it i guess.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 07-09-2009, 13:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkivviS View Post
it's a good thing to remember though

im down whenever really. im done with school and just looking for a job. love hiking though and have never been to the northwest, so that would be cool.

and travace, that pic looks much better your depth of field is really good. what aperture did you shoot with? try bumping it up some more to get the edges of the bud in focus. now if you wanted a really great picture the only thing left to do would be worry about lighting...but that wont make it better, just more pleasing (in my opinion)
yea the lighting is kinda shaddy on the one side. that was with f20. I would also like to pull the bud away from the background im using(diaper mat lol) so its blurry and all black. I need a nice clip or something tho.

BTW the lowest i can get my camera is like f5.6. All this really makes me want to invest in a real macro lense.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
180 - 07-09-2009, 13:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
yea the lighting is kinda shaddy on the one side. that was with f20. I would also like to pull the bud away from the background im using(diaper mat lol) so its blurry and all black. I need a nice clip or something tho.

BTW the lowest i can get my camera is like f5.6. All this really makes me want to invest in a real macro lense.
Those are still really nice pictures, especially the close ups of the amber. I can almost taste it.

As for the trip, I think I might be able to swing this summer, depending on what time it is. I have already planned a summer trip, and will have to work double time (basically) before and after...so time will be limited. But other than that, any time other than holidays I should be able to swing given a little bit of advanced notice.

Page 9 of 549

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , $$bluntz$$ , ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , 4/20 24/7 365 , 4:20 , :bandit: , im drunk , its 16:20 somewhere , itt: we smoke weed , iv:xx , krayvok is a fagvok , krayvok rocks! , legless dogs , lol stoners lol , mary jane , meat was here , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , poking smot , r.i.p. green room , reefer , ryan , theprovider , thirsty dead children , time to call the dea , toke , toke 420 dude stoned , wheres the hookers , who-gets-jailed-next pool , yarr matey i banged katie