Page 2 of 24
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 08-12-2022, 20:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
LMAO

If this whole thing was so urgent as to be about nuclear documents then why did they wait months to get it? Doesnt sound like much of an immediate national security threat to me.

What a complete bunch of bull**** lol

Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-12-2022, 20:17
You got anymore of them liberal fever dreams?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 08-12-2022, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
Yep that's exactly what you'll be doing soon when yet another attempt to take Trump down turns out to be another nothing burger

I've seen it now at least a hundred times

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-12-2022, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That's how I see it.

Trump changed his mind, and is now saying that the warrant should be made public. I don't understand this thinking, because once the public sees which classified documents he took, it's the equivalent of him shooting himself in the foot. Whatever, I'm looking forward to reading it.
The public is not going to see which classified documents he took, certainly not the SAPs. Trump's been campaigning on bad actors maliciously persecuting him for 6 years and 3 election cycles, why should this be any different? Even now you've got people who believe he was selling nuclear secrets to North Korea, when the far more likely case is an administrative process was ****ed up by someone, somewhere and if it's litigated at all it will be about paperwork and ultimately amount to nothing.

I'm not even sure if Mar-a-Lago still has a SCIF or not. If it does and the documents were properly stored in it (properly simply meaning following GSA approved storage even if they shouldn't have been there to begin with) then this is a no harm, no foul situation and a slap on the wrist, especially with the documents recovered. Worst case the person responsible loses their clearance, assuming you can prove who that person was.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 08-12-2022, 20:28

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 08-12-2022, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The public is not going to see which classified documents he took, certainly not the SAPs. Trump's been campaigning on bad actors maliciously persecuting him for 6 years and 3 election cycles, why should this be any different? Even now you've got people who believe he was selling nuclear secrets to North Korea, when the far more likely case is an administrative process was ****ed up by someone, somewhere and if it's litigated at all it will be about paperwork and ultimately amount to nothing.

I'm not even sure if Mar-a-Lago still has a SCIF or not. If it does and the documents were properly stored in it (properly simply meaning following GSA approved storage even if they shouldn't have been there to begin with) then this is a no harm, no foul situation and a slap on the wrist, especially with the documents recovered. Worst case the person responsible loses their clearance, assuming you can prove who that person was.
Except we are talking about the dnc and the press. This calls for a public execution followed by quartering and the pieces spread throughout the land. Trumps head will be put on a spike in front of the AGs office.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
27 - 08-12-2022, 20:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
If he actually had classified documents with nuclear codes or whatever on them, like you said, why did they wait months to do anything about it?
"Nuclear codes" are random number strings generated by the NSA daily. Anyone who actually thinks Trump stole functional nuclear codes is an idiot. They should be making fun of Trump for thinking 2 year old nuclear codes might still work.

The most likely answer to your question is there was no reason to do anything. If the documents were properly secured, say in the SCIF at Mar-a-Lago, then there is no imminent danger. It's literally procedural. Classified material is routinely transported by hand, for example a cleared courier can literally take some on a plane so long as they don't check their luggage and use carry-on.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-12-2022, 20:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Yep that's exactly what you'll be doing soon when yet another attempt to take Trump down turns out to be another nothing burger

I've seen it now at least a hundred times
It's funny that you don't realize he's just like the swamp you hate.
He does stupid/illegal ****, and nothing comes of it.

Rules for thee

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 08-12-2022, 20:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
It's funny that you don't realize he's just like the swamp you hate.
He does stupid/illegal ****, and nothing comes of it.

Rules for thee
If I had a dime for every time I heard a libtard say this to me and then are not able to list any illegal **** or convicted crimes that Trump committed, I'd be a millionaire by now.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-12-2022, 20:47
Kinda like Hillary huh?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-12-2022, 20:48
Quote:
Kinda like Hillary huh?
Actually no, James Comey himself came on national television and stated that there was indeed evidence that she broke the law with classified emails.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 08-12-2022, 20:51
But no convictions.

Did stuff, no consequences

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-12-2022, 20:52
Quote:
But no convictions.

Did stuff, no consequences
Exactly. There's no evidence or proof that I've seen yet of trump doing illegal **** and if there is I'm certain that they're not going to let him get away with it like they did Hillary

And the biggest difference of this all is that Trump has been a president already, Hillary had not, and yet she was still able to run in 2016.

Last edited by havax; 08-12-2022 at 20:54..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 08-12-2022, 20:55
Quote:
"Nuclear codes" are random number strings generated by the NSA daily. Anyone who actually thinks Trump stole functional nuclear codes is an idiot. They should be making fun of Trump for thinking 2 year old nuclear codes might still work.

The most likely answer to your question is there was no reason to do anything. If the documents were properly secured, say in the SCIF at Mar-a-Lago, then there is no imminent danger. It's literally procedural. Classified material is routinely transported by hand, for example a cleared courier can literally take some on a plane so long as they don't check their luggage and use carry-on.
Surely there is a difference between a cleared courier transporting classified documents and having a box of classified documents in your basement when you're not the leader of the country and the fbi raiding you to get them back, right?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 08-12-2022, 21:01
Quote:

i hope its a pink post-it note with nuclear codes and doodles of ****

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 08-12-2022, 21:10
Quote:
Kinda like Hillary huh?
Depends if documents were properly stored as fool mentioned. Hillary had classified documents on a personal server that didn’t comply with comsec.

I probably spoke my opinion too soon (as I tend to do), there is a lot I do not know. But I have questions

1. Does an ex-president retain their clearance after leaving office?
2. Do they still have a need to know with respect to certain areas like the documents he had possession of?
3. Do they retain proper storage for such after leaving office?

Trump is such a wildcard it really could go many different ways.

Guess time may tell

Midnj
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 08-12-2022, 21:10

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 08-12-2022, 21:14
I have no problems with whatever President Trump Grabs
I trust him
You want to hear about who I don't trust?
The Plandemic by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums

This is the best one in there
The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums
I need to use it more.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-12-2022 at 21:17..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 08-12-2022, 21:21
Of course you trust him

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
40 - 08-12-2022, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Surely there is a difference between a cleared courier transporting classified documents and having a box of classified documents in your basement when you're not the leader of the country and the fbi raiding you to get them back, right?
Well again I don't know the exact circumstances here, but unless you can tell me that he was storing them in an unsecure basement you're rampantly speculating in a manner that suits your argument. If the documents were classified during his presidency, and have been in his possession the whole time (so to speak), what danger does it pose for him to be able to read without his Presidential access a document he already read when he had his Presidential access? If they are in a secure facility, there's minimal risk to the documents leaking. Hence the lack of urgency.

Page 2 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Trump stole nuclear classified documents

Social Website Bullshit