New Truck Thread

SuperTrap

Contributor
Veteran XX
Post em if you got em. If your truck didn't cost at least 74 grand, then you have no idea how bad that hurts.

Truck-1.jpg

I would never pay that for a truck. My 2016 Tacoma cost me $23K. All I need my truck is for my house. Trash, Home Depot and shit. A truck is a tool.

But nothing wrong if you enjoy spending money on a nicer vehicle.

I need a truck like this for towing. I agree the price is fucking insane. I did go a little overboard on upcharges.. still stupid crazy money for a vehicle

What is also crazy is what they are charging for used cars.. some going for original msrp. I got 36 for my 13 chevy silverado 2500 that I paid 48 for.. well closer to 49.. but still. And they sold it 2 days later for 42

nice looking truck - an old coworker traded up his sporty older (although not classic) truck for a dodge

Most new truck owners have a shitload of debt and are making up for a lack of penis size

We're looking at you Florida

We show drivetrain side when photographing bikes.

Reckon trucks are expensive? Try mountain bike parts.

2 new wheels on my mountain bike cost $2000 fitted.

4 new alloy rims with Pirelli tires on my car cost $1200 fitted.

Nope.
If you measure down from the top of the cabin to the rusty fender, the rust is clearly below the midline if you measure from the top of the cabin to the bottom of the body.

Nope.
If you measure down from the top of the cabin to the rusty fender, the rust is clearly below the midline if you measure from the top of the cabin to the bottom of the body.

OK. Nevertheless, Hillbilly T-shirt is Hillbilly as fuck.

I think that's the point, Captain Obvious.

See, y'aint really a hillbilly less'n y'er a proud hillbilly.

Last edited:
Sure. Being a white trash hick is definitely something to be shouted about and proud of. I totally get that.

Well, it's true. Calling a hillbilly a hillbilly is like a compliment. Like someone saying "You dirty scouser"

Back