Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 15 of 8750
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
281 - 11-16-2016, 18:04
You don't get to the top of an industry of millions of wannabees and become responsible for hundred million dollar projects without developing a bit of an ego. Most of these people are complete narcissists to begin with, and only value themselves as other people see them. The only real self-admitted conservatives in Hollywood are typically people who came from obscurity, or those with crazy high IQ's (James Woods)

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
282 - 11-16-2016, 18:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

you think there is a **** storm in the streets now.....just wait

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
283 - 11-16-2016, 18:05
WHADDAYOU MEAN "YOU PEOPLE". >:-[

Jake, from State Farm

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
284 - 11-16-2016, 18:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future.
I finally got into twitter this election cycle

naptown posted a link to "voltron of hate" @montydraxel

and it brought me so many hours of joy

Twitter bans multiple 'alt-right' accounts

and sadly that all ended rather abruptly yesterday

it went away as fast as it came.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 11-16-2016, 18:08
maybe she got the electoral votes from the extra 7 states Obama visited in 2008.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
286 - 11-16-2016, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19
Certain elements are conspiring to undermine the electoral process by convincing electors to abandon their civic duty and vote against the democratically-elected candidate chosen by their state/district. At least 1 elector in a "red state" has publicly announced that he's considering not casting his ballot for Trump. This is something to keep an eye on, but not a huge concern just yet. If the Electoral College fails to perform its duty as prescribed then Congress will simply tell them to vote again until they get it right. Plus the tidal wave of lawsuits it would create might clog the courts (at least at a state level) for years.

Not a lawyer... but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
287 - 11-16-2016, 18:10
Sí se puede

Sí se puede

The state of Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Savador and Mexico to name a few

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
288 - 11-16-2016, 18:11
Quote:
Certain elements are conspiring to undermine the electoral process by convincing electors to abandon their civic duty and vote against the democratically-elected candidate chosen by their state/district. At least 1 elector in a "red state" has publicly announced that he's considering not casting his ballot for Trump. This is something to keep an eye on, but not a huge concern just yet. If the Electoral College fails to perform its duty as prescribed then Congress will simply tell them to vote again until they get it right. Plus the tidal wave of lawsuits it would create might clog the courts (at least at a state level) for years.

Not a lawyer... but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
was reading they will be fined if they don't follow popular vote in their state

not sure if they know that the fine will be in the form of public hanging yet

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
289 - 11-16-2016, 18:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
was reading they will be fined if they don't follow popular vote in their state

not sure if they know that the fine will be in the form of public hanging yet
If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
290 - 11-16-2016, 18:15
29 states have laws against faithless electors, but few have any teeth. The thing to do is abstain, meaning helldawg needs fewer.

Jake, from State Farm

cael
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 11-16-2016, 18:15
so ur against the EC exercising their constitutional right to vote as they want

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
292 - 11-16-2016, 18:17
I'm for them doing whatever they want

and the public retaliation of these people doing whatever they wanted

just like what Hillary has coming to her soon

u constitutional law lover u

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 11-16-2016, 18:20
Quote:
If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.
That's what I was thinking when I heard him talking about this. People would be up in arms big time.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
294 - 11-16-2016, 18:21
Well when 59,000,000 people vote in an anti-establishment, anti-corruption president, the best course of action might not be to turn around and elect the corrupt establishment candidate. That might not receive a good reaction.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
295 - 11-16-2016, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Well when 59,000,000 people vote in an anti-establishment, anti-corruption president, the best course of action might not be to turn around and elect the corrupt establishment candidate. That might not receive a good reaction.
Brexit lesson 2.0

****ting on the will of your people despite using all their money to go around the world enforcing Democracy going to fall real flat soon.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
296 - 11-16-2016, 18:28
still waiting for brexit to happen...
beginning to have my doubts.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
297 - 11-16-2016, 18:32
Quote:
yeah, they better hope this doesn't happen. they think their little protests are bad.

and i know that these electoral college people are probably having their lives and families threatened by soros and the clintons, but i hope they do what's right for the people and tell them to go to hell.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
298 - 11-16-2016, 18:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
yeah, they better hope this doesn't happen. they think their little protests are bad.

and i know that these electoral college people are probably having their lives and families threatened by soros and the clintons, but i hope they do what's right for the people and tell them to go to hell.
They can choose to either maybe get "accidental suicided" by Soros thugs or definitely lynched by an angry mob.

Tough choice, but I know which one I would make.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
299 - 11-16-2016, 18:44
Quote:
I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future.
Bingo.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
300 - 11-16-2016, 18:50
schumer elected senate minority leader, bye dirty harry

Page 15 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot