Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How to convert Unbelievers
Page 1 of 19
Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
1 - 07-05-2008, 00:23
2. The ten foot rule. Anyone within ten feet of you is fair game. If someone sneezes, say, "God Bless You" and smile, while making eye contact. At stores, if someone is in front of you, say, "Marcia! I missed you in Church on Sunday!" When she turns around, you of course say, "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else! From behind I could have sworn you sat in front of me in Church!" Then you'll both laugh and she'll feel good all day, and maybe think about actually going to Church herself.

LOL, I'm sorry too funny.

Sponsored Links
Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
2 - 07-05-2008, 00:24
Torture them. It worked for the spanish....and Salem.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 07-05-2008, 00:26
tell jesus to appear at their door and perform a miracle for them

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 07-05-2008, 00:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkfist View Post
Torture them. It worked for the spanish....and Salem.
look at all the decendants of slaves that are christians. i think you are on to something.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
5 - 07-05-2008, 00:29
This thread makes me want to go to church

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
6 - 07-05-2008, 00:42
Try to convince people to believe in your 'faith' without using the words god, bible, jesus, heaven, or hell. Those and other certain biblical keywords conjure up images of brainwashing, cult activity, abuse, and non-intellectualism.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
7 - 07-05-2008, 00:45
Ok, I will attempt your challenge. I will play your game and see how I do. If the Holy Spirit is with me, I will succeed.

How was the Universe formed? How were we created? With any action there has to be a reaction. The reaction of this life is how we were created. So, please explain to me what was the fundamental action that led to everything?

claudius
VeteranX
Old
8 - 07-05-2008, 00:46
Aw, ****
Here come the raw ****

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
9 - 07-05-2008, 00:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
If the Holy Spirit is with me, I will succeed.
You're already failing.

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 07-05-2008, 00:48
Quote:
Ok, I will attempt your challenge. I will play your game and see how I do. If the Holy Spirit is with me, I will succeed.

How was the Universe formed? How were we created? With any action there has to be a reaction. The reaction of this life is how we were created. So, please explain to me what was the fundamental action that led to everything?
you say "holy spirit" which means you're catholic

there's a small but definitive difference between catholic and the rest of the christian subgroup. you ought to know the difference

Evil Light Bulb
VeteranX
Old
11 - 07-05-2008, 00:50
make a note of it

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
12 - 07-05-2008, 00:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
you say "holy spirit" which means you're catholic

there's a small but definitive difference between catholic and the rest of the christian subgroup. you ought to know the difference
I am not Catholic. The holy spirit is mention in the Bible, therefore I believe it.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
13 - 07-05-2008, 00:53
Who mention it?

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
14 - 07-05-2008, 00:53
So you can't have this discussion without mentioning something in the bible? That is the essential flaw in your presentation.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
15 - 07-05-2008, 00:54
So, please explain to me how the Universe was created. What action caused the creation of matter? Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so what created Matter because it definitely exists.

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 07-05-2008, 00:54
Quote:
I am not Catholic. The holy spirit is mention in the Bible, therefore I believe it.
what denomination are you?

I've never heard a non-catholic talk about the trinity. They all just say "god" when referring to one, two, or all three parts. catholics, on the other hand, usually mean the "big guy" when they say "god", but can mean either of the other two parts. It can be somewhat ambiguous, though the ambiguity is usually considered unimportant.

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 07-05-2008, 00:54
Do Sipher's threads qualify as spam yet?

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
18 - 07-05-2008, 00:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedturkey View Post
So you can't have this discussion without mentioning something in the bible? That is the essential flaw in your presentation.
When I mentioned the Holy Spirit it was merely a textual prayer to my God to give me strenght. I did not use the Holy Spirit to attempt to prove anything.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
19 - 07-05-2008, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
what denomination are you?

I've never heard a non-catholic talk about the trinity. They all just say "god" when referring to one, two, or all three parts. catholics, on the other hand, usually mean the "big guy" when they say "god", but can mean either of the other two parts. It can be somewhat ambiguous, though the ambiguity is usually considered unimportant.
I am of no denomination. I am a follower of Christ's Word.

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
20 - 07-05-2008, 00:57
"Denominations

Catholicism

Anglican · Eastern Catholic · Independent Catholic · Old Catholic · Roman Catholic

Protestantism

Lutheran · Reformed · Anabaptist · Baptist · Methodist · Adventist · Evangelicalism · Holiness · Pentecostal
Orthodoxy

Eastern Orthodoxy · Oriental Orthodoxy (Miaphysite) · Syriac Christianity (inc. Nestorian Assyrians)

Nontrinitarian

Jehovah's Witnesses · Latter Day Saint movement · Unitarianism · Christadelphians · Oneness Pentecostalism"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Page 1 of 19

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How to convert Unbelievers

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
anthony maio , badmofo has a huge penis , ban this faggot , boner inducing , crucifiction , faggot thread , fartiusstinkius rocks , free gon , god couldn't be any gayer , historical inventions , kill the boy , matthew dewald is fat , sky-fairy myth , troll , zombie worship